ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton vs Red Springs (revised Tuesday Oct 19)

Clinton’s Alex Evans blocked the Red Springs punt Clinton recovers at one. Next play Jerry Boykin runs it in for 1 yard score. 2 point conv no good. Clinton 12 Red Springs 0 7:08 in 1st

Things sure have turned for Red Springs. A few years ago they came to our house and brought a huge crowd. Gave us a good game too. Now I look at the stands and there is about 17 people on the visitor sideline. That is sad even if it is a Tuesday. I would have come but I'm on call at work tonight.

Clinton playing a lot of JV guys on defense tonight clearly Red Springs overmatched so why not.

Reactions: UNC91
Clinton strikes again long TD pass Smith to Evans. 2 point conv no good. Clinton leading 18-0 in 2nd Q

Things sure have turned for Red Springs. A few years ago they came to our house and brought a huge crowd. Gave us a good game too. Now I look at the stands and there is about 17 people on the visitor sideline. That is sad even if it is a Tuesday. I would have come but I'm on call at work tonight.
Yeah they been dealing with a lot of injuries and I think they were hurt really bad by graduation. Reading a article their Coach has had to moved up a lot of JV guys and move them into starting positions

Last edited:
Reactions: Otis4411
Clinton strikes again Blake Smith to Patrick Morrisley 50 yard TD. 2 point conv good by Owens. Clinton leads 26-0 in the 2Q

Clinton scores on a 15 yard QB run by Blake Smith. 2 point conv good by Onias Robinson. Clinton 34 Red Springs 0. 5:28 in half

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Clinton scores short TD run by big OL Theo Bennett. Bennett does the honor on the 2 point conv. 42-0 Clinton

Running clock to start 3rd lots of subs in for Clinton sure Statrters are done for the night with game on Friday……defense starts off 3rd with a forced turnover on downs

Dawson Smith JV QB takes over offense….first play handoff to Onias Robinson 27 yard TD run. PAT good. 6:50 in 3rd 49-0 Clinton

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT