ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton vs Beddingfield Listen Live

I'll just say Darkhorse04 does a great job on their broadcast. Knows football and calls a great game. Oh and along with football you also get a lot of great camping tips ...... LOL

I'll just say Darkhorse04 does a great job on their broadcast. Knows football and calls a great game. Oh and along with football you also get a lot of great camping tips ...... LOL

Thanks and glad your able to catch those camping tips. One day I'll explain the humor behind those tips.

I heard you took the Darkhorse team on a camping trip

images

That explains your post: #gofundme a bigger tent

Reactions: daagoob
Good luck tonight Clinton. I heard some really good things about your coach from someone close to our program!! Survive and advance

He is a good one. No one I've met is as passionate about the game of football. His players feed off of his energy.

Looking forward to tonight should be a good one....this is definitely one fun group to watch GO HORSES!!!!!!

Air raid Darkhorses tonight i know we over 250 yards passing in the first half.....not much to a western team but thats alot for us

38-22 Final.....Wasnt exactly pretty but the W thats all that matters....officiating was pretty laughable but oh well......#3 for Beddingfield was a stud.....survive and advance looks like West Craven next week

Congratulation Darkhorses, Hope ya'll enjoy the week and get ready for round 4. We're goin to the hardwood ....maybe WRH wants a game .....lol

Reactions: dogs79 and daagoob
Probably the best passing game we have had since Kris Williams against WRH in 2016....Jaheim Faison had to have atleast 170 yards receiving tonight both QBs threw the ball well.....when it was time to go to the ground Boogie Smith showed why he got his nickname

you're right, wasnt exactly pretty. The past several weeks I've seen the ball in the air more than I can remember in DarkHorse history actually. Now if teams want to stack the box to stop the run, they're in trouble.
#3 for Beddingfield was a stud.

Anyone have any info on Hutchinson kid from Beddingfield? Offers or whos interested in him.I love my Horses but i love football period and when a opposing player really stands out like #3 did i wanna know more....his elusiveness and acceleration was off the charts...hopefully his grades match his play on the field that young man is going places.......SN: based off eye test Beddingfield looked atleast 2-3 TDs better than Goldsboro im seriously wondering what the hell happened that game

At the end of the day happy to get over the 2nd round woes that plagued us the last 2 years....Thanksgiving week is exciting some time honored traditions happen this week.....Jatiyuhn Wilson furthered his case for ECC defensive player of the year another outstanding game and Jaheim Faison and Boogie Smith showed what happens when you key in on J'Daques Wallace....gotta love that 3 headed monster...we didnt run the ball as well as normal but we were down a olinemen and the way we were throwing it lol why run funny saying that....special teams coverage was unsettling tonight but give credit to #3 that kid was good....love how the defense really stood up in the redzone that one particular time stopping Beddingfield cold multiple times at the goalline forces a turnover on downs...........think we will play our best game this upcoming Friday

Will have some fee time this Friday night... :( I plan on finally catching the broadcast. Good luck to the Horses, a great representative of East 2A football, and all of 2A for that matter.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT