ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton @ Princeton cancelled

Greg...you are a fan but why would that game be cancelled?? I know you guys didn't have the rain we did up this way.................
They didn’t have school because of the storm so they couldn’t play. So many on here are giving the Clinton guys such a hard time they are not posting as much sooooo I drove all the way to Princeton not knowing. I’ll be in Plymouth Monday night to support my good friend Jack Taylor that has taken over coaching duties at Pamlico County

They didn’t have school because of the storm so they couldn’t play. So many on here are giving the Clinton guys such a hard time they are not posting as much sooooo I drove all the way to Princeton not knowing. I’ll be in Plymouth Monday night to support my good friend Jack Taylor that has taken over coaching duties at Pamlico County
What Happened to the Coach at PC?

Last I saw it was postponed til Monday at 7pm
I didn’t see anything saying it was postponed. It may have been on Facebook but I didn’t look. Simmons had it as Friday and ScoreStream showed it Friday before I left. Once I got there I looked and I think it said cancelled and later changed to show Monday. But it’s a me thing cause I was the only one there. There’s a reason why I chose Otis!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT