ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton @ Lumberton

I dont get the Lumberton program, its got to be one of the larger 4a schools around but can never produce a winning football team. One year way back in the day when Worley was there is about all I remember. Do the kids just not want to play football in Lumberton?

I dont get the Lumberton program, its got to be one of the larger 4a schools around but can never produce a winning football team. One year way back in the day when Worley was there is about all I remember. Do the kids just not want to play football in Lumberton?
2500 or more students.And still can’t compete with 2a school.Back in the day everyone waz afraid to play 4a school.Not anymore

Yeah I dont get it, they have plenty of good kids to draw from to get 22 good football players to at least be competitive. The guy who coached West Brunswick went there a few years ago then left mid-season if I remember correctly. Something just does not add up with Lumberton. Swett, not too much different, many years ago, I believe it was Coach Heil had them being competitive with Richmond and Scotland when they were at their peak, since then not really much to talk about.

Reactions: -SWETT2VICTORY-
Yeah I dont get it, they have plenty of good kids to draw from to get 22 good football players to at least be competitive. The guy who coached West Brunswick went there a few years ago then left mid-season if I remember correctly. Something just does not add up with Lumberton. Swett, not too much different, many years ago, I believe it was Coach Heil had them being competitive with Richmond and Scotland when they were at their peak, since then not really much to talk about.
Wut up my cussin,
I miss Coach Heil. Great person and coach. Swett today has the interim coach and those Rams are playing team ball this season. I am happy to see the 2-0 thus far. They kilt Fairmont, while Fairmont squeeezed past Lumberton. Has Swett played the most competitive programs - NO, but I am happy and so is the whole clan. The running back is a big kid and very humble. The line could be bigger but I am just happy to see Swett football and the bleachers filled.

Next up - Red Springs.
I aint read up on them boys but I'm thanking they bees have some play making suppa stars. I cant wait until Friday pa.....

No wut I'm sayin

Wut up my cussin,
I miss Coach Heil. Great person and coach. Swett today has the interim coach and those Rams are playing team ball this season. I am happy to see the 2-0 thus far. They kilt Fairmont, while Fairmont squeeezed past Lumberton. Has Swett played the most competitive programs - NO, but I am happy and so is the whole clan. The running back is a big kid and very humble. The line could be bigger but I am just happy to see Swett football and the bleachers filled.=

No wut I'm say

S2v just a reminder, the Rams started off 2-0 last year versus the same
2 teams as this year then got their 3rd win the last game of the season
against guess who..Lumberton...It got real fast when playing some resemblence of a football team..

Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
S2v just a reminder, the Rams started off 2-0 last year versus the same
2 teams as this year then got their 3rd win the last game of the season
against guess who..Lumberton...It got real fast when playing some resemblence of a football team..
pa
dem fighten scots better stop playin "squeeze by" games

I'm about to call my boy Zamir

Scots-2.jpg

Scots.jpg

Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
2 quality teams there s2v that scotland was dogs to both...
SD shut out Hillside week 2
but this is the dark horses lumberton thread

2 quality teams there s2v that scotland was dogs to both...
SD shut out Hillside week 2
but this is the dark horses lumberton thread
right pa
heelz mentioned swett. He aint never said anythang bouts them fightin scots boys. Go iron that skirt with faultless premium for Friday so you can look sharp cus. Now back to Lumberton vs Clinton :):D

spray.jpg

I thought this waz Clinton /Lumberton thread.Sweat is mediocre 4a school than always schedule smaller schools to boost there confidence.Two worst football 4a with 1550 or more students

Yeah the Robeson Co schools should be doing much better really, the 1a/2a schools will jump up occasionally and have good years but the two big schools just cannot seem to get over the hump. I gotta pull for the Devils this week S2V since thats where I come from :)

• Haha
Reactions: -SWETT2VICTORY-
Yeah the Robeson Co schools should be doing much better really, the 1a/2a schools will jump up occasionally and have good years but the two big schools just cannot seem to get over the hump. I gotta pull for the Devils this week S2V since thats where I come from :)
I’m pulling for the Devils too. I played beside the coaches dad when I was in school in 1987. There were some strong teams back then…The Red Devils, St. Paul’s, Orrum and Lumberton!! Nothing to show for it though. Red Springs has some good young talent!

Reactions: heelzfor2
Not much to discuss here Lumberton has lost 29 out of their last 30 games I think eventually Coach McFatten will get it turned around but it’s going to take some time. Only thing you worry about as a Clinton fan is will the emotional high of last weeks game cause the team to come out flat for this one and not to mention possibly looking forward to next week at Whiteville. I don’t see neither happening these kids and coaching staff are locked in. Hopefully the field conditions aren’t to bad. For Clinton you want to get that running clock and get out of there injury free.

Clinton 55 Lumberton 6

Not much to discuss here Lumberton has lost 29 out of their last 30 games I think eventually Coach McFatten will get it turned around but it’s going to take some time. Only thing you worry about as a Clinton fan is will the emotional high of last weeks game cause the team to come out flat for this one and not to mention possibly looking forward to next week at Whiteville. I don’t see neither happening these kids and coaching staff are locked in. Hopefully the field conditions aren’t to bad. For Clinton you want to get that running clock and get out of there injury free.

Clinton 55 Lumberton 6
I tell you one thing that wouldn’t be a problem on the field if I was there…

• Haha
Reactions: Maiden Creek
What the hell is up with these fields down southeast? I mean Clinton’s field looked fine, maybe it was after your treatment plan, but it seems like every week a school needs damn fire ant treatment from you. It’s crazy.
I still can’t believe folks were calling the school up asking if the game was canceled last week due to fire ants LMAO!!!!!!! That was definitely a good laugh when I found out bout that. AD Spell must of been fed up.

I still can’t believe folks were calling the school up asking if the game was canceled last week due to fire ants LMAO!!!!!!! That was definitely a good laugh when I found out bout that. AD Spell must of been fed up.
There has to be a good camping story in that somewhere!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT