ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton football recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
This my final comment on the topic. Yes we have had players transfer in we also had players transfer out. Name a NC high school that hasn’t? I’ll wait? Don’t see us attacking HCA, Hough and Providence Day, Two friends of mine coached a lot of current team when they were 6-7 age range. Pretty sad any thing these kid’s accomplish this year will be tarnished because folks love spreading BS. Like mentioned before if you know so much about a situation why not report it. I mean I’m waiting. So that’s that.

Now I’m not going to group all Wallace fans in one category cause that would be ignorant but Dogs79 aka John Montford has a problem. The guy got his feelings hurt by a group of obnoxious Clinton fans in the 90’s and been jacked up ever since. Trying to attack my page just like your coaches comments completely unnecessary and I hope folks see you for exactly who you are. FAKE. If I was DH04 or even Wiz I wouldn’t sit down for a pregame meal with you. Smile in folks face and talk that slick stuff up here. No time for fake love you a snake period. You call it bragging you ever read your post you do the exact same thing. You just don’t like it cause i guess in the back of your mind you see those obnoxious fans in the 90’s that hurt your poor feelings. I don’t know what to tell you seek therapy.

Said my peace now y’all carry on.
My feelings have not been hurt. Mind skin is thicker than you think. I haven’t one time accused you’ll of recruiting. Just thought 910 all stars was pretty cool. I thought DC all stars pretty cool. I attack your podcast because when one of your guest accused WRH of recruiting, I said not true. Then you and others started attacking me, so I defended myself. Then you said I was toxic and told me to leave or get dropped. The message that I get from that was your podcast was for 910 all stars faithful and any pushback was not open for discussion. You can’t show any proof I was toxic on your podcast. I was actually wanting to be positive but at the same time have true discussions around Clinton football. Hoping to see you do well. I’m definitely not perfect and will apologize when wrong. Can’t believe you won’t break bread with us but still hope the best for you brother. I’m not trying to take the high road and think I’m better than anyone. I pray God will work in our hearts for his glory and his only

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT