ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton football recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s because since last offseason it’s truly become evident what is happening. Gave y’all the benefit of the doubt, maybe it’s just a “coincidence” that division 1 football players are transferring to Clinton. But after what has happened this offseason, it’s pretty clear they ain’t showing up on their own. If you believe they are, you ain’t seeing straight
I guess my question is, and maybe you’ve already answered it, but why do you even give a damn? I mean if Clinton is doing stuff wrong in your opinion, report it. If you don’t like Clinton, why keep up with them? I mean it does seem a little childish just to start a thread on a school I assume you don’t follow other than to root against which is fine and as it seems hasn’t provided much in the way of your school whichever that may be from getting to state titles etc the last few years so again I ask why do you care? If this was truly about all of the “recruiting” in NCHS football it would just be a thread of you venting frustration over the integrity of the game, but you just calling out one school seems like a vendetta which makes your post a bit of douche move, but to each his or her own, I don’t have a dog in the fight but things have been entertaining on here this summer for sure. This masterpiece of a thread included.

If the LEAs would standardize across the state, this would be fixed immediately. Burke County basketball, boys and girls, has been a revolving door forever based on what next years team looks like. It goes on everywhere

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
If the LEAs would standardize across the state, this would be fixed immediately. Burke County basketball, boys and girls, has been a revolving door forever based on what next years team looks like. It goes on everywhere

When I was in HS, a few guys left to go to nearby school to play baseball because they were a better program. No one every said anything about it. Take away social media, no one would even know about most of that stuff these days.

I guess my question is, and maybe you’ve already answered it, but why do you even give a damn? I mean if Clinton is doing stuff wrong in your opinion, report it. If you don’t like Clinton, why keep up with them? I mean it does seem a little childish just to start a thread on a school I assume you don’t follow other than to root against which is fine and as it seems hasn’t provided much in the way of your school whichever that may be from getting to state titles etc the last few years so again I ask why do you care? If this was truly about all of the “recruiting” in NCHS football it would just be a thread of you venting frustration over the integrity of the game, but you just calling out one school seems like a vendetta which makes your post a bit of douche move, but to each his or her own, I don’t have a dog in the fight but things have been entertaining on here this summer for sure. This masterpiece of a thread included.
HOLD UP LET HIM COOK!!!!!. Thank you @ReidsvilleRam90 and @Theyhateuscausetheyaintus great to see outsiders come in and just blow up this idiotic witch hunt.

My source is 💯 correct because he was one of the kids training with him. And it's normal for a kid to move and switch schools due to parenting or whatever ever, but it's not normal for 3 or 4 at once, especially to the same school. You don't think that something is wrong with that picture?
No, because it's NONE OF MY BUSINESS, nor should be any of yours why the kids transferred. If something nefarious is happening, and I don't think there is, what's done in the dark will come to light. Otherwise, relax and pay attention to the team you're supporting. Simple as that.

I guess my question is, and maybe you’ve already answered it, but why do you even give a damn? I mean if Clinton is doing stuff wrong in your opinion, report it. If you don’t like Clinton, why keep up with them? I mean it does seem a little childish just to start a thread on a school I assume you don’t follow other than to root against which is fine and as it seems hasn’t provided much in the way of your school whichever that may be from getting to state titles etc the last few years so again I ask why do you care? If this was truly about all of the “recruiting” in NCHS football it would just be a thread of you venting frustration over the integrity of the game, but you just calling out one school seems like a vendetta which makes your post a bit of douche move, but to each his or her own, I don’t have a dog in the fight but things have been entertaining on here this summer for sure. This masterpiece of a thread
Clinton is the school listed here because it’s the one in my area. Moral of the story is that I don’t think it’s right to poach kids from other schools. And I don’t think there’s a place for it in high school football. I’ll let the rest of you decide if you think Clinton is doing it or not if you even care, just wanted to voice my opinion on the matter.

Clinton is the school listed here because it’s the one in my area. Moral of the story is that I don’t think it’s right to poach kids from other schools. And I don’t think there’s a place for it in high school football. I’ll let the rest of you decide if you think Clinton is doing it or not if you even care, just wanted to voice my opinion on the matter.
So now people get to decide, after you started the thread by accusing Clinton of recruiting? Talking out of both sides of your mouth much?

No, because it's NONE OF MY BUSINESS, nor should be any of yours why the kids transferred. If something nefarious is happening, and I don't think there is, what's done in the dark will come to light. Otherwise, relax and pay attention to the team you're supporting. Simple as that.
Ok so I think something is going on, just like you don't think so. I guess this was your business because you're here. And if you went by your own logic then we wouldn't be having this back and forth. So pay attention to the team that you're supporting, and mind your business. Simple as that.

Well I clearly have my opinion of what’s going on and I voiced that earlier
You have a right to that opinion for sure. You said you’re from in that area, who do you pull for around Clinton? Is it possible they perched someone from your school and this has led to this anger towards Clinton “recruiting”?

You have a right to that opinion for sure. You said you’re from in that area, who do you pull for around Clinton? Is it possible they perched someone from your school and this has led to this anger towards Clinton “recruiting”?
I wonder is it considered poaching when a kid wants to leave a certain school. If I was a football player in Sampson County I would be trying to get away from Midway too so can’t blame them lol 😂

Reactions: DogsRunItUp
Okay I’m a hobbton guy. I’m still pretty ticked. This ain’t no therapy session though man. Just don’t like what seems to be going on there, and started this thread to get some other folks opinions

Reactions: 87SwO
Okay I’m a hobbton guy. I’m still pretty ticked. This ain’t no therapy session though man. Just don’t like what seems to be going on there, and started this thread to get some other folks opinions
Always had respect for the wildcats. Cool helmets. I remember back when they had the Simmons brothers. What a duo that was. Anyone check back then to make sure they didn’t transfer to Hobbton from somewhere else? Just messing.

Yea I get it I guess, but Hobbton will be alright. So will Midway, Clinton and the rest of Sampson Co.

1-2 kids don’t win you a title, nor does just having a legend coach alone. It takes a village.

Best of luck to your Wildcats this year, I’ll keep track of them from up on my mountain.

Go Bulldogs!

Reactions: dogs79
It is at least a little interesting how so many of the kids transferring to Clinton from Cumberland County and other areas just happen to also be good football players. It's not like Clinton is a destination city with tons of options for jobs and entertainment so I'm not sure why CHS has become so popular.

It sucks for kids who have lived in the area all their lives to lose their spots to the new transfers. There are some things going on at CHS that are very questionable but I'm not airing the dirty laundry because I'm not getting involved. There are people with a lot of things to lose doing things they shouldn't be doing to help support the questionable things that are happening. I mentioned one of those things on here a while back about Kaba living with Johnson in Clinton but it was edited. That was 100% true as I drove by the house they lived in multiple times per week.

• Haha
Heard the Hobbton coach threw shade at Clinton in his press conference too as well as the Wallace coach video that is going around. Not a Clinton fan but I wouldn’t mind hearing Clinton beat some teams up this year. I think I’m gonna come down the mountain and make my first trip ever to Clinton for week 2.

It is at least a little interesting how so many of the kids transferring to Clinton from Cumberland County and other areas just happen to also be good football players. It's not like Clinton is a destination city with tons of options for jobs and entertainment so I'm not sure why CHS has become so popular.

It sucks for kids who have lived in the area all their lives to lose their spots to the new transfers. There are some things going on at CHS that are very questionable but I'm not airing the dirty laundry because I'm not getting involved. There are people with a lot of things to lose doing things they shouldn't be doing to help support the questionable things that are happening. I mentioned one of those things on here a while back about Kaba living with Johnson in Clinton but it was edited. That was 100% true as I drove by the house they lived in multiple times per week.

Please explain to these weirdos who won't admit the truth. I posted years ago, my close buddy from CHS, told me the same thing. Kaba living with Johnson, while attending Clinton. Wild to me how a once powerhouse program, has to revert to recruiting kids from all over. Then their fans, actually 04 weirdo self sit up here and look the other way..... Act like nothing is happening lol.

Heard the Hobbton coach threw shade at Clinton in his press conference too as well as the Wallace coach video that is going around. Not a Clinton fan but I wouldn’t mind hearing Clinton beat some teams up this year. I think I’m gonna come down the mountain and make my first trip ever to Clinton for week 2.

Why would you support these recruiting cats? When WRH Coach, great man of character, come out an say that. You know something wrong is going on. WRH will wax Clinton. Corbin will run right at the Florida commit all night long.....

Please explain to these weirdos who won't admit the truth. I posted years ago, my close buddy from CHS, told me the same thing. Kaba living with Johnson, while attending Clinton. Wild to me how a once powerhouse program, has to revert to recruiting kids from all over. Then their fans, actually 04 weirdo self sit up here and look the other way..... Act like nothing is happening lol.
Call em CNN

• Haha
Why would you support these recruiting cats? When WRH Coach, great man of character, come out a say that. You know something wrong is going on. WRH will wax Clinton. Corbin will run right at the Florida commit all night long.....
Wallace has a kid from SWO do they not? Think maybe he left SWO to go to WRH because of the dumpster fire that you had described at SWO a year or 2 ago? I don’t have a dawg (no pun intended) in the fight, I just don’t think all the attacks on Clinton are warranted. Maybe it’s just me.

Wallace has a kid from SWO do they not? Think maybe he left SWO to go to WRH because of the dumpster fire that you had described at SWO a year or 2 ago? I don’t have a dawg (no pun intended) in the fight, I just don’t think all the attacks on Clinton are warranted. Maybe it’s just me.

The kid went to WRH cause he dad got a job there. Has family in that area. So some research before you type............

No one’s making the kids go to Clinton. They just know where the right place is. And we have the best fire ant maintenance routine in the state
I might need you to travel up my way and spray. My damn back yard is full of fire ants. My darn dog got his ball sack bit the other day while he was plopping a huge mud monster on the lawn. Granted he could’ve chosen a better spot to release his enormous fudge dragon than right on an ant hill, but still. You guys travel to Sparta?

I might need you to travel up my way and spray. My damn back yard is full of fire ants. My darn dog got his ball sack bit the other day while he was plopping a huge mud monster on the lawn. Granted he could’ve chosen a better spot to release his enormous fudge dragon than right on an ant hill, but still. You guys travel to Sparta?
That depends, how many Arby’s coupons you got for me? And I get paid up front

CNN Clinton news network … aka buck sweep sports podcast. 😳 Let me remind you, it’s for 910 all star fans.
If you think about it, Clinton is kind of in a lose/lose situation. IF they win, people will claim it’s because of BS like “recruiting” kids. If they lose it’s “we beat the 910 all stars”.

Glad I’m not a Clinton fan/player/coach. Even if they win, they still lose (except on paper)

If you think about it, Clinton is kind of in a lose/lose situation. IF they win, people will claim it’s because of BS like “recruiting” kids. If they lose it’s “we beat the 910 all stars”.

Glad I’m not a Clinton fan/player/coach. Even if they win, they still lose (except on paper)
Yeah, me too and they’ve done this to their selves. Braggadocio

Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
No that’s not the reason I went to Wallace because my wife and I separated. Nobody from Wallace Recruited Corbin. Know what the hell you talking about it
I didn’t say they recruited him. I meant no disrespect to you or him. I apologize if it came off that way. I was just asking that SWO guy, wasn’t there a former SWO RB on WRH’s team.

Best of luck to you sir and your son this season.

I didn’t say they recruited him. I meant no disrespect to you or him. I apologize if it came off that way. I was just asking that SWO guy, wasn’t there a former SWO RB on WRH’s team.

Best of luck to you sir and your son this

Best of luck to you sir and your son this season.
I am just letting you know. We had 2 investigation ran on us last year from Raleigh (cleared ) Complements of the Southwest Onslow program. I know for fact SWO was recruiting. I dare anyone from the program to debate it with me. Only reason they not recruiting now because the recruiter won’t recruit for them period. Far as Clinton people can only speculate. Best thing to do when you don’t know the facts is be quiet. I wish everyone the best this season.

Last edited:
CNN Clinton news network … aka buck sweep sports podcast. 😳 Let me remind you, it’s for 910 all star fans.

Yeah, me too and they’ve done this to their selves. Braggadocio
This my final comment on the topic. Yes we have had players transfer in we also had players transfer out. Name a NC high school that hasn’t? I’ll wait? Don’t see us attacking HCA, Hough and Providence Day, Two friends of mine coached a lot of current team when they were 6-7 age range. This senior group has been solid from rec to middle school to now. Pretty sad any thing these kid’s accomplish this year will be tarnished because folks love spreading BS. Like mentioned before if you know so much about a situation why not report it. I mean I’m waiting. So that’s that.

Now I’m not going to group all Wallace fans in one category cause that would be ignorant but Dogs79 aka John Montford has a problem. The guy got his feelings hurt by a group of obnoxious Clinton fans in the 90’s and been jacked up ever since. Trying to attack my page just like your coaches comments completely unnecessary and I hope folks see you for exactly who you are. FAKE. If I was DH04 or even Wiz I wouldn’t sit down for a pregame meal with you. Smile in folks face and talk that slick stuff up here. No time for fake love you a snake period. You call it bragging you ever read your post you do the exact same thing. You just don’t like it cause i guess in the back of your mind you see those obnoxious fans in the 90’s that hurt your poor feelings. I don’t know what to tell you seek therapy.

Said my peace now y’all carry on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT