ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton fall schedule

Im hearing now Clinton wont participate in Cumberland County Jamboree something about Covid protocols preventing back to back scrimmages. They will have a scrimmage Wednesday Aug 11 with the opponent TBA still playing in the Sampson County Jamboree Aug 13th

Reactions: RD28327 and UNC91
Im hearing now Clinton wont participate in Cumberland County Jamboree something about Covid protocols preventing back to back scrimmages. They will have a scrimmage Wednesday Aug 11 with the opponent TBA still playing in the Sampson County Jamboree Aug 13th

Damm , that's horrible for the kids. Quality opportunity to see what clinton had this year.

Damm , that's horrible for the kids. Quality opportunity to see what clinton had this year.
Still have opportunity to showcase against whoever they hooking up with that Wednesday and of course vs ED in the Jamboree that Friday.

Whoa.

Still have opportunity to showcase against whoever they hooking up with that Wednesday and of course vs ED in the Jamboree that Friday.
I want be able to make the Sampson county Jamboree next Friday. West Craven is going to be in the Onslow County Jamboree now. I have to go watch my boys and see what we got. We have a new offensive coordinator. Some guy named Matt Grady.

I want be able to make the Sampson county Jamboree next Friday. West Craven is going to be in the Onslow County Jamboree now. I have to go watch my boys and see what we got. We have a new offensive coordinator. Some guy named Matt Grady.
Name rings a bell. He will do a great job for yall. Very creative.

Reactions: dogs79
Wonder if he is still rocking the Mike Gundy hair.

Reactions: UNC91
Name rings a bell. He will do a great job for yall. Very creative.
I'll get to see a little of what he is going to do tonight. We have that midnight madness if I can stay awake till midnight. I'm eager to see some football but I'm worried about this dang virus that seems to be creeping back in our area. I'm sick of it!

Ottis, Grady was our offensive coordinator past 3 seasons but I think you know that. Don't worry about the virus. I assume you've been vaccinated, it's outdoors, there's no problem

Heard the same thing while attending Midnight Madness @ Union Pines.

Clinton will now scrimmage Lakewood on Wednesday. Definitely a drop in quality of competition but atleast East Duplin should give us a good look on Friday

Definitely a drop in quality, but it's better to scrimmage someone than no one at all I guess.
Clinton will now scrimmage Lakewood on Wednesday. Definitely a drop in quality of competition but atleast East Duplin should give us a good look on Friday

Lakewood scrimmage canceled for Wednesday due to Lakewood being under quarantine for a positive case......praying for every teams health this season. I dont agree with how they do the rules and as we saw during basketball season would hate to see a teams season ended because of a case at the wrong time.....smh crazy times we live in.

Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
Lakewood scrimmage canceled for Wednesday due to Lakewood being under quarantine for a positive case......praying for every teams health this season. I dont agree with how they do the rules and as we saw during basketball season would hate to see a teams season ended because of a case at the wrong time.....smh crazy times we live in.
Looks like we will see all the cancellations, postponements, rescheduling, and swapping of opponents like we saw last spring.

Like you said earlier today, they should quarantine the affected player, test the rest of the team instead of making the entire team quarantine. But I'm not a doctor, so what do I know.

With East Duplin and Lakewood quarantined we will now scrimmage North Lenoir Friday during the Jamboree.

With East Duplin and Lakewood quarantined we will now scrimmage North Lenoir Friday during the Jamboree.
Same thing just happened to us. I'm starting to worry if we will have a fall season this year. This Delta variant is bad. It's not just the unvaccinated either.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT