ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton by 100

O wow, clintonby100 I’d chill man. Btw as a true clinton fan I don’t condone nor support anything this guys is saying. Don’t associate the normal clinton fan with this guy.

Making comments like that last one dude might get u banned from this site.

Reactions: 96panther
Talk about bulletin board material...someone needs to slap the taste out of your mouth for that crap!!!

I I don't know the guy but I'm pretty sure he didn't mean it the way you guys are making it out to be. What he said is correct, the whole football team for First Flight is white boys other than one Hispanic guy. It is the beach so that is to be expected. That's just my take on it.

I I don't know the guy but I'm pretty sure he didn't mean it the way you guys are making it out to be. What he said is correct, the whole football team for First Flight is white boys other than one Hispanic guy. It is the beach so that is to be expected. That's just my take on it.
i know what youre saying but some things are better off not said.

Reactions: daagoob
Please there's no other way to take it!! You can't twist or sugar coat something so plain and simple that a child could understand it...don't make excuses for this fool...I know he don't represent the Clinton fan base as a whole,99.9% of them are classy and respectful

Honestly it’s probably some kid you can tell by the previous post.....still no business posting that nonsense up here....no room for that way of thinking

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT