ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton at WRH

Kids should not be allowed to attend this game without their parents signing a waiver. WRH remembers last year well and are going to take it out on this skeleton of a Clinton team. Clinton’s coach is better than the record will indicate.
My friend that was there last week said it could’ve been worse. NS-Jax took their foot off the gas. Things could get rough at WRH this Friday.

It wasn't that long ago that Northside Jacksonville was a strong team but they have been on a slide recently. One poster indicated they were young this year but is there a chance they are really good this year?
A lot of underclassmen and some freshman who looked good the next 2-3 should be exciting for them

I dont think WRH holds any animosity toward the current Clinton staff. Coach Motsinger simply stated what everyone else already knew as far as the previous regime. Others from Clinton have said as much on these boards and the fact that the better players somehow made their way to SC also lends credence.

It was stated before that Clinton would be young this season and I think I saw somewhere they hired a new OC just before the season started. Not easy for anyone.

Still, it was evident from the scrimmage there would be growing pains but I dont think anyone expected NSJ to pummel them that way.

It does seem that certain long time Clinton posters have been a little quieter than usual lately. Credit to #34 for posting and keeping it all in perspective.

Tradition might not graduate, but sometimes it gets a GED.

My prediction…….pain. I don’t post up here much anymore want to hear thoughts or discussion about the game tune in Wednesday night about 8pm on 810 studios Facebook or YouTube
Midway rolled! Y’all tried to tell ‘em.

If I recall correctly someone on the Buck Sweep panel said Midway has never beaten Clinton. I know it’s VERY early…but could this be the year? We’ll see.

No worries on that now….all eyes must be on the Rosebuds…I think this game will be closer than most think.

Good luck to both teams. 😉

Midway rolled! Y’all tried to tell ‘em.

If I recall correctly someone on the Buck Sweep panel said Midway has never beaten Clinton. I know it’s VERY early…but could this be the year? We’ll see.

No worries on that now….all eyes must be on the Rosebuds…I think this game will be closer than most think.

Good luck to both teams. 😉
lol yeah we were having some fun. Yeah it’s still early but the way it’s looking yeah might be a first for them. I’ll tell you what they are big I don’t remember them being that big last year. Soph OL John Williams #75 will probably be getting some looks 6’4 295. They got a tough one vs JK this Friday tigers hung 80 points on them last year. Good measuring stick game.

Don't really know what to expect here. I wasn't impressed with what I saw at Havelock last Friday, so I don't know. Don't think it'll be like last year, but we'll see. Maybe whoever has the least turnovers wins

Reactions: dogs79
Come to think of it, haven't heard the usual Clinton Babblings from our Old friend Wizzie Wiz. This is Awesome 😎
you haven't been reading. What's there to say? Last year was the DarkHorses year, actually the last two years, but this will be a rebuilding year all the way around, new players, and new coaches. We'll evaluate further mid-season. Always proud of our DarkHorse though, thick and thin.

This game will also come down to weather our best back will play Friday night, he did not play against Havelock.

If they're back, they would be my pick to win the East this year. They were a very good team last year and well-coached
Either we're very good or those RBs are gone, because Nash Central isn't running anywhere tonight. Its halftime now, but their offense has been beyond the 30 only once tonight.

Reactions: sam and dogs79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT