ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland vs Mt Tabor

For any of you that were at the game - how strict we’re they about the assigned seating? For example if someone accidentally bought a ticket on the wrong side, will they be forced to sit in that seat?

For any of you that were at the game - how strict we’re they about the assigned seating? For example if someone accidentally bought a ticket on the wrong side, will they be forced to sit in that seat?

I know I bought a ticket on the wrong side as well. I have the same question

The didn't seem to be too strict. We sat on the Cleveland side and at one point them made the Student section sit in their seats, but they all eventually went back to the student sections. Hard to keep a big crowd in their seats. I guess since many people have been vaccinated and it is an open stadium there isn't as much pressure to be as strict.

Also, you are only supposed to enter on the side that you are sitting on. Mt. Tabor fans had to enter through one gate and Cleveland had to enter through another. There were only two open gates.

That was a great game... feel fortunate to have seen it streamed. Congratulations to both teams.

I feel like that's a problem with all Forsyth county teams tbh. If they played a cleaner game, this could have been a two TD win for them. But the result is the same, so it is what it is.

Yea, #1 is a monster. He's a speed demon for sure. I believe he runs track.

That's a pretty broad stroke to suggest ALL Forsyth Co. teams are undisciplined. Few teams at EF as of late have been considered undisciplined especially the 18 championship team.

I'm not sure I consider Tabor undisciplined overall. You don't beat Weddington being undisciplined. West is usually pretty decent too.

Every team had those moments but to suggest an entire county is a stretch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT