ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland/Lincoln/Gaston County Top 10

notanyonesfan

Oct 1, 2016
Just thought it'd be fun to do a Top 10 poll involving just the schools in Cleveland, Lincoln and Gaston Counties and to see all of y'alls polls as well

1. Shelby (9-0)
2. Lincolnton (8-0)
3. East Lincoln (7-1)
4. West Caldwell (7-1)
5. Burns (7-1)
6. Maiden (6-2)
7. Kings Mountain (6-3)
8. Crest (6-2)
9. South Point (4-4)
10. Forestview (5-3)

Thoughts? And you polls as well

Ok so yea, I may or may not have had a bit too much to drink when I made this thread, lol sorry about that! I think what happened what I was looking at the conferences that teams from Cleveland, Gaston and Lincoln County teams are in and didn't have the capacity at the time to separate :eek: Oh well lol

Reactions: coondog8585
Ok so yea, I may or may not have had a bit too much to drink when I made this thread, lol sorry about that! I think what happened what I was looking at the conferences that teams from Cleveland, Gaston and Lincoln County teams are in and didn't have the capacity at the time to separate :eek: Oh well lol
Burns above WC and huss at 9 with SP at 10. Drop FV.

FV dominated KM 28-0, SP dominated FV 45-3 and Crest 27-12. Looks like some major CC bias.

Outside those two games, SP has looked weak and the FV vs KM game might have just been a fluke. If I remember right, the weather was awful that night. I agree Crest shouldn't be in the list, but I wouldn't downplay KM just because the Forestview game.

Who has KM beaten. Best win was a 2 point win over a bad Crest team. Forestview dominated KM and not due to weather. From the Shelby Star, "Forestview out-rushed Kings Mountain (2-1) 193 to 62, as the Jaguars focused on their power run game all night. Quarterback Mac England had just three pass attempts in the game, while Forestview had 49 rushing attempts. The Jaguars defense frustrated the Kings Mountain team."

Who has KM beaten. Best win was a 2 point win over a bad Crest team. Forestview dominated KM and not due to weather. From the Shelby Star, "Forestview out-rushed Kings Mountain (2-1) 193 to 62, as the Jaguars focused on their power run game all night. Quarterback Mac England had just three pass attempts in the game, while Forestview had 49 rushing attempts. The Jaguars defense frustrated the Kings Mountain team."

Can we just move South Point up on this meaningless list so this clown will shut his pie hole?

Reactions: KM2ASU
So do yall beat km 73-10 ?

KM turned the ball over numerous times in that game. They had a bad game. I bet KM wins that game 9 out of 10 but who am I right? No really you know who I am. The damn Bomb Dropper is who I is fool. Check yo self!!!

1. Shelby
2. South Point PCDCC (Post CoonDog Coaching Changes)
3. Lincolnton
4. East Lincoln
5. Burns
6. Huss
7. Forestview
8. Stuart Cramer
9. South Point 2016 Original
10. Crest

Please take KM off the list.....HM at best, behind West Lincoln and Mtn Island Charter

We apologize to the entire Town of Belmont for tarnishing your victory over Crest this year.

SP is not the team that they have been in past years and no SP fan is claiming that they are. Some of you guys are enjoying it to the point of being delusional. The reality is that other than a great Shelby team and solid Burns team the remainder of CC is weak this year. I would not start to attribute our loss to Shelby to 5 turnovers. We were beaten by Shelby. KM cannot excuse 62 yards rushing and a 28-0 loss to their turnovers. It would be nice if SP and KM could meet in the playoffs and settle this discussion. In the meantime continue to bask in your delusions.

No delusion here......You're the one trying to make yourself feel better by comparing a 45-3 win against a team that beat us 28-0.

That was a game over 6 weeks ago, where we dropped the L and forgot about it right after it happened. That portion of the schedule (Non-Conf) was over. KM 2-1 (2-0)

Believe me, KM is way more hurt about the loss to Burns than they are the loss to FV.

We may not get that chance Raidertime......reason to believe KM may go 3AA. Won't know for sure until the numbers come out.

No delusion here......You're the one trying to make yourself feel better by comparing a 45-3 win against a team that beat us 28-0.

That was a game over 6 weeks ago, where we dropped the L and forgot about it right after it happened. That portion of the schedule (Non-Conf) was over. KM 2-1 (2-0)

Believe me, KM is way more hurt about the loss to Burns than they are the loss to FV.

We may not get that chance Raidertime......reason to believe KM may go 3AA. Won't know for sure until the numbers come out.
What matters is that I think KM is still a sexy team. No homo.

No delusion here......You're the one trying to make yourself feel better by comparing a 45-3 win against a team that beat us 28-0. That was a game over 6 weeks ago, where we dropped the L and forgot about it right after it happened. That portion of the schedule (Non-Conf) was over. KM 2-1 (2-0). Believe me, KM is way more hurt about the loss to Burns than they are the loss to FV. We may not get that chance Raidertime......reason to believe KM may go 3AA. Won't know for sure until the numbers come out.
When or how KM lost to FV does not make me feel better or worse about SP. The Raiders are who they are. Very good defense, inconsistent offense, and lacking home run threats on offense. The only positive is that they only graduate a few seniors and have some athletes on the JV. Not looking for a playoff run for this year's team. KM is a solid program and wishing them success in the balance of the season.

Reactions: KM2ASU
There is no way Crest should be in that top ten... just being honest

After last night remove Forestview from this list. The way they are coached they can't block there way out of a paper bag.

After last night remove Forestview from this list. The way they are coached they can't block there way out of a paper bag.

The defense also gave up 501 yards with only 150 of them coming through the air. The special teams also gave the Huskies short field at times. It felt more like a 60-6 game than a 39-6 game. I feel the only reason it wasn't was because of the penalties on Huss. JMO!

When you watch the sideline and all of the coaches have headsets on and not talking (coaching) when players come off the field there is a problem. The offensive line is the worst I have ever seen.

Until they make changes at Forestview starting at the top they will never compete. They have enough talent that they should be much better. The coaching staff is horrible........

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT