Trey Watkins-Defensive Line
Omar Porter-Defensive Assistant
Ty'Rese Brooks-QB's/Co Offensive Coordinator
Mark Latham-Running Backs/Wide Receivers
Tony Nalley-Offensive Line
Tyreece Gossett-Wide Receivers
Wilder Clark-Offensive Line
Alan Wacaster-Assistant Coach/Video
How many of these coaches are paid and where does the money come from?

Most Crest folks don’t understand either but we are not surprised. This will be his 3rd high school in 3 years.. He likes football but loves basketball! He could be a special football player but that’s not the sport he seems to love as much
Hey

Hey worm farmers? That's you Crest folks Word from the back room at the Quik Snack is they are no longer a horsey club? Well still kinda are , but its under a "single" roof? Yall run out of pig feet or something?

Did the Supper Club have something to do with it? Rival booster gangs?

Hey Pot Lickers,

That's you Crest turds if any of you are wondering...

A year ago we couldn't shut you up with with a potted meat sandwich and a bag of pork rinds but this year yall sure are quiet so far? Whats wrong over there??

Three Qb's and aint a one could hit a bull in the hind end with a hand full of peas from three feet is the word over there in the rich neighborhood beside Springmore....Man yall had a legit shot last year but there aint no greens,addisons, taters or edwards roaming that practice field anymore.... Poor Greg thought he was inheriting a 78 Camaro with tee tops but instead got a Studebaker with duct tape and bondo shaped to resemble a Camaro.

Shelby by 35 this year and if sausage pipes up it immediately goes to 45 points... If Rulz shows up 50....If Smash comes back with a good meme Ill drop it to 30... But he used all his up with the "well bye" the other day..

So put down the Wild Irish Rose and tater tot casserole and get this thread back on track Cresties

Love ya hayseeds,

Shelby Lion

I guess the word on them so far is..... "Rate Us"?

Mark my word, the kid that transferred in from Chase QB McSwain will have an MVP year. Lots of targets, rocket arm, can scramble if needed. Chase didn't utilize him to his full potential. Keep an eye on him. 7 on 7 against AC Reynolds for starters.

• Haha
Reactions: Crestuff
Mark my word, the kid that transferred in from Chase QB McSwain will have an MVP year. Lots of targets, rocket arm, can scramble if needed. Chase didn't utilize him to his full potential. Keep an eye on him. 7 on 7 against AC Reynolds for starters.
Welcome,
You been on NCPREPS exactly ten minutes as I type this so define MVP year for us?

Welcome,
You been on NCPREPS exactly ten minutes as I type this so define MVP year for us?
Yo, I don't even know the kid but I've seen enough 7 on 7 to know!! @BIGSAUAGE and you said all three would be bench warmers...sounding off as a Southpoint Grad...not sure if you need to be included in this conversation

Yo, I don't even know the kid but I've seen enough 7 on 7 to know!! @BIGSAUAGE and you said all three would be bench warmers...sounding off as a Southpoint Grad...not sure if you need to be included in this conversation
Listen Slappie ,
Season hasn’t started yet , you join and first thing you post is MVP
7/7 doesn’t impress me
Let the bullets start flying with all 11 on the field then we will see.
And hey if I am wrong I am wrong , won’t be the first time or the last time I am wrong.
Just another relative wanting to blow some smoke
You are.

Not a relative but know good when I see it!! Let's roll!!
Listen Slappie ,
Season hasn’t started yet , you join and first thing you post is MVP
7/7 doesn’t impress me
Let the bullets start flying with all 11 on the field then we will see.
And hey if I am wrong I am wrong , won’t be the first time or the last time I am wrong.
Just another relative wanting to blow some smoke
You are.

Not a relative but know good when I see it!! Let's roll!!

So you a SP grad who watched one 7 on 7 and declared this kid a MVP qb lol? Also as a SP fan how do you know how Chase used or didn’t use this kid? Seems like he had a good year at Chase. One thing I can say is let these kids compete and may the best qb for the team win out. There are no MVPs for the season being won in a summer 7 on 7. I also agree that this sounds like a relative or someone close to this kid posting.

Last edited:
Before we go well everyone but yourself Butthead
annoiting the next Peyton Manning let’s ask ourselves something
The OC at Chase last couple of years is now the QB / OC at Crest , so if he wasn’t used to his full potential as you say at Chase what changes.
Also your relative that has disappeared from the board here said he was hurt last year and now you say he wasn’t used to full potential , pick one
Hope the kid stays healthy and we have a great competition into August
I’m bouncing out due to getting a personal invite from the Mayor Of Mooresboro to see the best fireworks this side of Dirty Ankle !
Butthead keep em coming I will make you famous!

I’m bouncing out due to getting a personal invite from the Mayor Of Mooresboro to see the best fireworks this side of Dirty Ankle !
They are probably the best around.....

Just wait till these jackwads up here near the ankle bust out the tannerite.... The trailers around Shelby Lions compound will be a rocking and not from meth making materials..

Year before last some rocket scientist busted off some tannerite so close to their house it blew all their windows out.... And if not from the "crick" seperating them from me, we mighta lost a winder or three too... the heathens....

• Haha
Reactions: BIGSAUSAGES
The OC at Chase last couple of years is now the QB / OC at Crest , so if he wasn’t used to his full potential as you say at Chase what changes.
Also your relative that has disappea
Also your relative that has disappeared from the board here said he was hurt last year and now you say he wasn’t used to full potential , pick one

from the board here said he was hurt last year and now you say he wasn’t used to full potential , pick one
I guess you are referring to me. I’m still here, It’s funny anytime someone has something good to say your come back is they are someone’s Dad, Uncle or relative.
I guess you are referring to me. I’m still here, I’ve just been sitting back and watching the show. It’s funny anytime someone has something good to say, your come back is” oh you must be there Dad, Uncle or relative.”I guess the only people that can comment are the old heads that I guess started this thread. I’m glad there are some new people showing up.

I guess you are referring to me. I’m still here, It’s funny anytime someone has something good to say your come back is they are someone’s Dad, Uncle or relative.

I guess you are referring to me. I’m still here, I’ve just been sitting back and watching the show. It’s funny anytime someone has something good to say, your come back is” oh you must be there Dad, Uncle or relative.”I guess the only people that can comment are the old heads that I guess started this thread. I’m glad there are some new people showing up.
Good to see you back 92

I think each CC team will have downfalls this year.
I know at Shelby were loaded at skill pos.
But we are short line play, one or 2 guys go down it can hurt badly.
That can make or break a season.
Ready to get teams on field, lets get season started
I like our young group in Kings Mountain, I believe we have some kids that are going to really surprise a lot of CC fans. We should be really good on both lines after the big boys round into form. We are going to be a big strong team especially on the defensive side. The only concern right now is overall team depth.

I like our young group in Kings Mountain, I believe we have some kids that are going to really surprise a lot of CC fans. We should be really good on both lines after the big boys round into form. We are going to be a big strong team especially on the defensive side. The only concern right now is overall team depth.
At Crest we have Peyton Manning MVP
We ain’t losing a game!

At Crest we have Peyton Manning MVP
We ain’t losing a game!
Man, do you ever say anything positive? The comment said he was going to have a MVP year, not that he will be the MVP. If you are a true Crest fan I would think you would hope he was Peyton Manning and would have an MVP year. Everyone else had good things to say about their teams. Why are you trying to tear down a KID, that is just showing his talents and people are recognizing it. Personally, I can’t wait to see that McSwain/Carson combo on Friday nights!

Last edited:
Man, do you ever say anything positive? The comment said he was going to have a MVP year, not that he will be the MVP. If you are a true Crest fan I would think you would hope he was Peyton Manning and would have an MVP year. Everyone else had good things to say about their teams. Why are you trying to tear down a KID, that is just showing his talents and people are recognizing it. Personally, I can’t wait to see that McSwain/Careon combo on Friday nights!
No one tearing any kid down
You came on here looking for smoke and now you got it , all you do is care what I say
You evidently haven’t read the 150 plus pages on this thread
Been around a long time a lot than you have been around the Crest program
And the name is BIG POSITIVE SAUSAGES to you !

Last edited:
Man, do you ever say anything positive? The comment said he was going to have a MVP year, not that he will be the MVP. If you are a true Crest fan I would think you would hope he was Peyton Manning and would have an MVP year. Everyone else had good things to say about their teams. Why are you trying to tear down a KID, that is just showing his talents and people are recognizing it. Personally, I can’t wait to see that McSwain/Careon combo on Friday nights!
And for the record fat fingers don’t tear a kid down by typing his name wrong it’s CARSON!
Now go back to watching your Hawk Tua videos !

No one tearing any kid down
You came on here looking for smoke and now you got it , all you do is care what I say
You evidently haven’t read the 150 plus pages on this thread
Been around a long time a lot than you have been around the Crest program
And the name is BIG POSITIVE SAUSAGES to you !
I think you got the smoke and now you don’t like it. I think we all need to go in and get you a Crown and Sash for being on here the longest, since you are so proud of that. If you’ve been around that long I would think you could recognize talent a little better.

Denver Broncos Football GIF by NBC Sports Washington

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT