ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

Somebody smarter than me is gonna have to explain a couple of those calls that those umpires came up with.... In my thoughts I saw ER get 2 extra runs from the benefit of a 4th out....

Somebody smarter than me is gonna have to explain a couple of those calls that those umpires came up with.... In my thoughts I saw ER get 2 extra runs from the benefit of a 4th out....
Those umpires don’t ref many game with that many people!! I assume the pressure was on..

Reactions: notanyonesfan
Wish I had better news from Burlington. Burns baseball fell short in its attempt to repeat, falling 2-0 and 8-5 to Greene Central in its attempt to repeat as state champs. We outhit them in both games but committed too many errors. We will be back though.

Hope KM softball can come back and bring a title home to Cleveland County.

Entire Crest staff
Greg Lloyd-Head Coach
Frank Toms-Defensive Coordinator
Skip Young-Special Teams Coordinator/Linebackers
James Brown-Safeties
Reggie Ross-Corners
Brad Levine-Linebackers/Special Teams
Marquiet Pettis-Defensive Backs
Trey Watkins-Defensive Line
Omar Porter-Defensive Assistant
Ty'Rese Brooks-QB's/Co Offensive Coordinator
Mark Latham-Running Backs/Wide Receivers
Tony Nalley-Offensive Line
Tyreece Gossett-Wide Receivers
Wilder Clark-Offensive Line
Alan Wacaster-Assistant Coach/Video

Crest brings in the Chase High offensive coordinator Tyrese Brooks to be the Charger co-offensive coordinator. I applaud Crest for being very strategic and also for bringing back alums as coordinators on both sides of the ball. I also believe Coach Clark is an excellent hire for the Chargers. Crest has put together a very high level staff from top to bottom. Hats off to you guys.

Last edited:
Crest brings in the Chase High offensive coordinator Tyrese Brooks to be the Charger co-offensive coordinator. I applaud Crest for being very strategic and also for bringing back alums as coordinators on both sides of the ball. I also believe Coach Clark is an excellent hire for the Chargers. Crest has put together a very high level staff from top to bottom. Hats off to you guys.

What kind of offense did Chase run?

• Haha
Reactions: Crestuff
Chase ran mostly single back shotgun spread with a lot of RPO mixed in. I suspect Crest will run primarily Coach Lloyd’s offense but Lloyd is very adaptable to his personnel when it comes to coaching offense.

I notice he likes those microscopic size running backs/scat backs with his running game.

I notice he likes those microscopic size running backs/scat backs with his running game.
Not really, we had a four year run where we had two backs who were fast but on the smaller size. Prior to those kids (Brooks and Holland) KM had two backs (McClain and Mack) who were both well over 200lbs. Lloyd is pretty good at adapting to the type of offensive talent he is working with. We ran more power with McClain and Mack and more stretch runs with the smaller, faster backs. I expect the Crest running back to have a great year because I believe he will be able to do a little of both. He will definitely be involved in the passing game if he has hands.

Reactions: Chopper747
Not really, we had a four year run where we had two backs who were fast but on the smaller size. Prior to those kids (Brooks and Holland) KM had two backs (McClain and Mack) who were both well over 200lbs. Lloyd is pretty good at adapting to the type of offensive talent he is working with. We ran more power with McClain and Mack and more stretch runs with the smaller, faster backs. I expect the Crest running back to have a great year because I believe he will be able to do a little of both. He will definitely be involved in the passing game if he has hands.
He got great hands

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT