ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

blow up girlfriend ??? All new meaning to the term

#saddlesores

Btw there is less of a chance of *pick a crest fan* actually having more than 3 teeth( and the two in the pocket don’t count) than this version of the crest defense being better than that defense from 14/15

Get out of the spring practice sun and back off the teat!! That ain’t happening mikofmagnesia or whatever your username is

From what I saw last season, blocking, tackling and lack of effort were your biggest problems.
I guess you missed my attempt at satire. Hence the blushing smiley face. Anybody with one eye could see we couldn't block and tackle, among other things last year. Hopefully we can get a better pass rush this year.

I heard tonight one of Crest best LB out from injury , could be out all year

Any truth?

Shelbyfan watching Crest spring practice
Spying Peeping Tom GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Anyone from the crest stables heard anything about the Crest/Gaffney game is it at crest or GW

Maybe we will have the our best two receivers back today at spring practice baseball team fell short last night

Reactions: Crestuff
Somebody help me understand something. Big Jim says the chargers have 19 starters back and that is something he has never had in his coaching career. So my question is where are all the transfers going to play or will they just come in and replace the starters? Somebody is not going to be happy. Please don't use the line they just want to be part of something big seeing that Crest has not won in the third rd in 8 years.

Somebody help me understand something. Big Jim says the chargers have 19 starters back and that is something he has never had in his coaching career. So my question is where are all the transfers going to play or will they just come in and replace the starters? Somebody is not going to be happy. Please don't use the line they just want to be part of something big seeing that Crest has not won in the third rd in 8 years.
You’ll see. 2 and 3 deep. You’ll understand here real soon when your gasping for breath just watching them dismantle your 2A cubbies.

You need to get back down there and start fussing with Bessemer City, Cherryville and the Thomas Jefferson crowds. They’re all going to suck too. You got common ground with them.

You never learn. It’s like Groundhog Day for you every time your greasy little fingers tries to hard.

BIG Jim 2 - BF2 0

#HATEUS!

🤡

Good problem to have..😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT