ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland Co Jamboree

Not a Crest defender by any means, but Crest would have easily beat Gaffney the last two years. Gaffney by their standards has been very average or below as of late.

GFlawndale, if I were you I would be happy with the Bulldogs just making the playoffs.
I never thought i would see the day you defend crust . Ncpreps has offically jumped the shark.

I never thought i would see the day you defend crust . Ncpreps has offically jumped the shark.

Got to it keep interesting lol.

BTW congrats on the turnout up in Bulldog country. Devine must have the community fired up. Hopefully all the 4 schools will have a good year.

Reactions: burnsbulldogtweeter
Got to it keep interesting lol.

BTW congrats on the turnout up in Bulldog country. Devine must have the community fired up. Hopefully all the 4 schools will have a good year.
Thanks man. Yes its been good to see - 60 JV's , over 40 varsity. Last year they came to summer workouts from 8:30- 10:30. This year its from 8-12 so they are working 2x as hard....and this don't include some of them going back in the evening. This hire sure has brought a lot of excitement and this team has a chance to be very competitive. A big shelby fan told me the other day you guys will be pulling for us all but one game a year...lol

Thanks man. Yes its been good to see - 60 JV's , over 40 varsity. Last year they came to summer workouts from 8:30- 10:30. This year its from 8-12 so they are working 2x as hard....and this don't include some of them going back in the evening. This hire sure has brought a lot of excitement and this team has a chance to be very competitive. A big shelby fan told me the other day you guys will be pulling for us all but one game a year...lol

Always pull for CleCo unless they're playing Shelby....always! Best football county in the state!

Shelby Star said 106 came out for Burns. That is fantastic. I have a really good feeling about this year. Looking forward to game one! Those of you that have seen practice, what kind of Offense is Devine running? I have been wondering how much if any of Shelby's system he may be bringing in.

In probably the biggest jamboree on east coast on Wilmington you want see any coaches sitting their starters out. 10 teams there each year. 4A vs 1A-2a.

Shelby Star said 106 came out for Burns. That is fantastic. I have a really good feeling about this year. Looking forward to game one! Those of you that have seen practice, what kind of Offense is Devine running? I have been wondering how much if any of Shelby's system he may be bringing in.
We are running the spread.

What the hell is going on? Burns is running the spread... Speaking of spread. Who spread their legs and screwed this forum up? It is a ghost town up in this bizzitch! We are one week away from Foosball and nothing!! Nobody is on here smacking that smack and flapping the gums. Is everyone that skeered (also know as scared if you live south of 150 and north of 74). I have to say I am not as surprised about some but where are all those Bulldog fans that were on here when good ole Rob stunk it up? You got with the town of Fallstown and got your boy in office and now you don't say anything on here. Sounds like a bunch of front running politicians. Where is Rev, Daddypants, Bulldog#1 (do they have internet in jail), Bulldog02, Oldschool, Newschool, Flunkedschool? You guys worried? I even heard Burns got a new scoreboard. Any truth to that?

What the hell is going on? Burns is running the spread... Speaking of spread. Who spread their legs and screwed this forum up? It is a ghost town up in this bizzitch! We are one week away from Foosball and nothing!! Nobody is on here smacking that smack and flapping the gums. Is everyone that skeered (also know as scared if you live south of 150 and north of 74). I have to say I am not as surprised about some but where are all those Bulldog fans that were on here when good ole Rob stunk it up? You got with the town of Fallstown and got your boy in office and now you don't say anything on here. Sounds like a bunch of front running politicians. Where is Rev, Daddypants, Bulldog#1 (do they have internet in jail), Bulldog02, Oldschool, Newschool, Flunkedschool? You guys worried? I even heard Burns got a new scoreboard. Any truth to that?

Oh we're here and we got a new scoreboard. I've kept up with the boards but last year I was hardly able to make it to any games (blessing in disguise) because of work. So I really couldn't speak on much. But you better believe I will be there this year. Looking forward to seeing what Devine can do. I hear good things. And the first thing you have to do in order to rebuild is get high numbers of players. Which is what he's done already. Can't wait to see what we've got Friday night.

Devine , cog and pack are working their butts off . Having pack back is huge ....the guy can just flat out coach .the energy at practice is something to see. A certain player had a break out party sat night and is the next big thing in cc. Lets hope the pack attack offense gives that new scoreboard a workout this year .

Devine , cog and pack are working their butts off . Having pack back is huge ....the guy can just flat out coach .the energy at practice is something to see. A certain player had a break out party sat night and is the next big thing in cc. Lets hope the pack attack offense gives that new scoreboard a workout this year .
I used to be the next big thing in CC... Then I took over NC. DBD yea you know me!!! Who's down with DBD... Errrybody!!! I am so hood it's not even funny. Yeehaw!

Reactions: Godevilsgo
I will be attending this event. I will have my NC Prep books on sale there. Come by and say hi!

I know this is going to be hard for some to take in but DBD yea you know me will be at the Rancho tomorrow. I will do a meet and greet behind the concession stands at my table. Autographs are $10 but for your wives they are free. Kids are $20 which covers paternity test as well. If you miss the meet and greet or do not want to wait in the long lines I will sit in the upper left side toward the scoreboard on the home side. I will be in the second row. I will be wearing a shirt and pants. Come find me. I look forward to it but not so much on the child support that awaits. I will not only be the most mysterious man in CC but the most hated as well.

Reactions: Godevilsgo
The incest exhibited on this thread would normally bother me. But when dbd is swallowing, I guess it's a party.

We really need this season to get started.Some of the worst posts I have ever read.

It starts tonight and not a minute too soon. Well i guess technically next Friday but what the heck lets count tonight.

Who thinks CC can go 4-0?

Aint no bombs dropped at N-C. DaBomb fizzed exiting Cleveland County. But scheduling Highland Tech and Central Virginia Home School Academy should turn the program around. Hahahahaha. Central Virginia Home School. Hahahahaha. Highland Tech. Hahahaha. Dabomb song has been replaced by the sound of flushing toilets.

Aint no bombs dropped at N-C. DaBomb fizzed exiting Cleveland County. But scheduling Highland Tech and Central Virginia Home School Academy should turn the program around. Hahahahaha. Central Virginia Home School. Hahahahaha. Highland Tech. Hahahaha. Dabomb song has been replaced by the sound of flushing toilets.
Well when the Q bailed everyone scrambled....we play a home school team too ....it would have been fun if our schools could have worked it out to play but i know that could not happen schedule wise .

I'm here at Crest HS. I hope to see some of the greatest fans around. Cleveland County loves their high school football.

I'm on the home side (scoreboard side).

I'm here at Crest HS. I hope to see some of the greatest fans around. Cleveland County loves their high school football.

I'm on the home side (scoreboard side).
We will be on the visitor side in the shade.

Surprised by the lack of activity on this board. Especially Crest fans. No comments about the biggest Jamboree west of Wilmington? What happened last night. Inquiring minds want to know.

Some of us were working the American Legion World Series.. True story, two blondes wanted a refund thinking they were at the Jamboree last night.

I agree, AC looked very good, hugh offensive line, Qb worked well, and great rbs,
Defense was better to me then last year.
To me all Cleveland Co. Teams need more work,
Ill speak for my lions, we looked sloppy at times, and to many penltys, which kept us from getting any rhythm.
We have all the tools, just got to work and get better.
Ac scares me that 3rd game, and it up there.
Coach Ware will get us going. Go lions

Reactions: Packer10
Yea i agree. It was typical of this early in the year. I think our o only got 4 series partly due to a running clock for part of our 2 quarters.

Coach Devine looks like he may have brought back some excitement at Burns. The Fr Pryor is going to be a good one.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT