ADVERTISEMENT

Chute Boxe Hero

I remember reading in one of your posts, Mister Juke Box Hero, that the third base bleachers at McCrary Park had been taken out. What's in their place ? Thanks in advance.

Thank you for the informaton, Mister Dines, but it appears that capacity may have been decreased with the elimination of the third base seating/bleachers and the apparent removal of the bleachers on top of the " hill " on the first base side. Again, thank you for the informative information.
P.S. Will you be updating the scores from Asheboro, Mister Dines ? Thank you for all your hard work covering American Legion baseball.
P.S.S. I"m sure there is logical reasoning for South Carolina having two entries in the Southeast Regional, but could you please enlighten ? Thanks in advance.

Thank you for the informaton, Mister Dines, but it appears that capacity may have been decreased with the elimination of the third base seating/bleachers and the apparent removal of the bleachers on top of the " hill " on the first base side. Again, thank you for the informative information.
P.S. Will you be updating the scores from Asheboro, Mister Dines ? Thank you for all your hard work covering American Legion baseball.
P.S.S. I"m sure there is logical reasoning for South Carolina having two entries in the Southeast Regional, but could you please enlighten ? Thanks in advance.
Yes I'll be updating the SE Regionals starting tomorrow. Why does SC get 2 teams in SE Regionals?
They have the most teams registered as far as the states playing in the SE Regionals. NC Gets 2 because of host team and state champion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT