Cherokee THUMPS Robbinsville !!!!

Mont1963

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2013
Lady Braves win by 16.

Braves win by 18.

WHO'S NEXT ??????

GO BRAVES GO !!!!

Way to go boys and girls both teams could of won by more .. Had to be one of the biggest crowds I've seen in the arena.

The ARENA was rockin tonight!!
2 great games.

ROLL BRAVES ROLL

Now,if only Cherokee could look as good as a middle school football team on that big grassy field out side the bball court. Not going to happen though.

It means BK can't take tne heat when it gets HOT in the kitchen! And it got REAL HOT last night!!!!! LOL

Originally posted by BK13T-$:

Now,if only Cherokee could look as good as a middle school football team on that big grassy field out side the bball court. Not going to happen though.
If cherokee only had a huge construction company local to build up their grassy field sports hahahahahahaha. Dang BK u might want to save some of those hater comments as your knights could possibly loose two more time to the Braves this year and I don't want to read the same ones. Heck my school normally beats the breaks off the Braves on the grassy field but that has nothing to do with basketball. Give some credit where credit is due. The Braves are for real and that's the bottom line. Take a loss like a champ not a chump. U got football they got basketball

BK, you never fail to amuse me with your comments. We are all proud of your Black Knights for bringing the trophy back to the mountains in football. But this is basketball season and the Braves are shining as bright as those pretty state rings you guys have. So congrats on football but get over it. Cherokee Braves are the real deal. Of course, I can see how you're still talking football...you do seem a few steps behind the rest of us. Have a good day BK and please keep the comical comments flowing, we all enjoy a good laugh.

Congratulations to the Cherokee Braves and Lady Braves, both excellent teams. It looks like the SMC championship is in the bag and your guys and gals will represent the SMC well down state.

I personally don't blame Cherokee for hiring referees from outside of the SMC. If we had the money we probably would do that too, as there are a few SMC refs that just can't help being biased.

Dusty is not a fan of some Rville coaches, so I don't see him calling for us.

Wow, Gal you are sounding like a Cherokee fan ... WHAT THE ????

BK, why go down the football team road??? We were beat soundly in basketball and we should just give our congratulations and move on.

Coconut ... this very tired issue comes up once or twice a year ... if you think that P & J recruits players by hiring their parents then you are just showing your ignorance of the construction business. Construction workers don't move to Robbinsville to work for P & J, they move to the construction SITE, which is usually in Georgia, Florida, etc. The only people that come to Robbinsville to work for P & J are accountants and secretaries.

Anybody know the status of our injured players?

Still a lot of smc basketball left ... Cherokee did their part and won at home .. The next two will be on the road... Could be a diff story

I totally agree on the construction issue that comment was only for this idiot spewing ridiculousness BUT we live in a different world now than we did in the 60's and 70's and jobs were a lil bit tougher to come by. But I do agree these days P&J has nothing to do with success on the field.

Goforit,

How do I sound like a Braves fan? Because I said they had the better team and they ran circles around the Black Knights last night. Far from a fan but I know I solid team and the Braves are just that. Heck Ray Charles could have seen that last night. I tell you what I am a fan of though. When the play got chippy the Braves came harder and didn't stop and gave it right back to the Knights. Maybe I will be lucky enough to see the rematch. Hopefully #10 will be back and it will be a better game

Very Classy post Go4it. Still a lot of basketball left. It ain't over till it's over! And it's a long ways from being over!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT