ADVERTISEMENT

1A Cherokee drills Robbinsville -twice

Mont1963

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2013
Kudos to the Braves and Lady Braves for big wins tonight!!

Both teams looking strong!!!

Possible off-the-court disciplinary matter. Not anything that I can see leading to ineligible players or forfeits, and I think it's best to leave it there until all the facts are out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildcat10fan
Well the best thing about it was the lady interviewed was not there and her son was kicked off the team earlier in the year and wasn't there either.. Why WLOS took a story that was handled from what I heard 2 weeks ago I have no idea. But they did and spewed false comments. But while your wondering bk it's going a lot like your seasons will be over quick ..

Well the best thing about it was the lady interviewed was not there and her son was kicked off the team earlier in the year and wasn't there either.. Why WLOS took a story that was handled from what I heard 2 weeks ago I have no idea. But they did and spewed false comments. But while your wondering bk it's going a lot like your seasons will be over quick ..

You are 100% correct!! This lady on tv is an ex board member for a reason!! She is nuts!

About 90% of what was said was false and the other 10% has already been handled!!

Go Braves and Lady Braves. 2 big wins tonight!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT