ADVERTISEMENT

Volleyball Championship scores

So WS Prep girls has no JV team and only 9 players on their varsity team, 7 are seniors leaving 2 returning for next year . They are really going to have the get that magnet powered up for next years Team...... LOL

Last edited:
So WS Prep girls has no JV team and only 9 players on varsity, 7 are seniors leaving 2 returning for next year . They are really going to have the get that magnet powered up for next years Team...... LOL
The other possibility is no team period. Atkins graduating most of their team, I guess then all the attention falls back on Bishop.

Just talking with some of the parents about that very question and consensus they will take lot of lumps just like several years ago

So WS Prep girls has no JV team and only 9 players on their varsity team, 7 are seniors leaving 2 returning for next year . They are really going to have the get that magnet powered up for next years Team...... LOL
[
They have a middle school with 11 players on the 8th grade girls team.

The other possibility is no team period. Atkins graduating most of their team, I guess then all the attention falls back on Bishop.
Bishop will be in full re-build mode next year. Mount Airy will be the HEAVY favorite in the league.

Mounce is ok...started as a soph but sat out last year...heard today his baseball days may be done

Bareman,has Clay signed with anyone yet in basketball. Heard Furman made him an offer.

Last edited:
Word I heard this weekend was the coach was leaving Prep and taking the two juniors with him.

Sorry I was on the wrong thread. I thought we were talking about the boys coach leaving. My bad

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT