ADVERTISEMENT

Championship reunion in the bern

ct147

Sep 21, 2010
upstate ny
The honorable ltb held a get together of former players and alumuni. Former players were in attend ence including.champions 07 12 14.. It was a great time flashing bling talking about beating %%%%%%... The dean was in attendance via the net. It was great to meet the players some of whom I knew their parents as children. What a great day in the bern.

The honorable ltb held a get together of former players and alumuni. Former players were in attend ence including.champions 07 12 14.. It was a great time flashing bling talking about beating %%%%%%... The dean was in attendance via the net. It was great to meet the players some of whom I knew their parents as children. What a great day in the bern.
Bruh----------------LEGGO

You let go we honor our champs u can not because you are bunch of losers koa . happy late4th.that whole area yalll call home is the worst part of NC . I did not say it others did. Any thanks for your service.

Reactions: swett2victory
You let go we honor our champs u can not because you are bunch of losers koa . happy late4th.that whole area yalll call home is the worst part of NC . I did not say it others did. Any thanks for your service.
CT
What up homie. We in the land that only God loves ate some great Kabobs for the 4th.

Last edited:
Aren't you on the no fly list S2V?
Flying is ok
on a boat....not so much

000034.jpg

Reactions: Ben-Badd
I am on that list the that says do travel out side the us ,scotland county,Robeson county,ri hmond county,south Carolina. It is to dangerous. I forgot ala,miss, la take heed kingdiddy

i talk 2 hsfb man about this reunion and he SAID IT WAS SHORTER THAN A CHEAP 10 CENT 3 minute PEEP.............SHOW.. IT would have lasted longer if they would talk about da years that d bears LOSS TRYING 2 MAKE D BIG GAME

Reactions: swett2victory
i talk 2 hsfb man about this reunion and he SAID IT WAS SHORTER THAN A CHEAP 10 CENT 3 minute PEEP.............SHOW.. IT would have lasted longer if they would talk about da years that d bears LOSS TRYING 2 MAKE D BIG GAME
lol
With all due respect CT147, aint no way I could have held my laugh if my bunghole depended on it

Apparently Mr. P-diddy he was the captain of the kicking team while he played soccer at Jack Britt back in his days. You know how them youngens says it....."they riding dirty"

but it was sad when we left. hearing about da 3 state championship, da players that left for college then had 2 leave that school because they could'nt run over the college kids like they did them 2a and 3a team when they were in high school .and da poor trophy case that they move down n da basement by da janitor stall.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT