ADVERTISEMENT

CCC

I think its a really hard pick right now... Lots of talent leaving but remains to be seen what talent will replace. I’m bad at stuff like this, but I’ll give it a shot.

1. Ledford
2. North Davidson
3. Salisbury
4. Thomasville/OakGrove
5. Thomasville/OakGrove
6. EastDavidson/Lexington
7. EastDavidson/Lexington
8. South Rowan
9. West Davidson/Central Davidson
10. West Davidson/Central Davidson

I just don’t know what Ledford has... I could easily be swayed 10 minutes from now and put North on top.
Salisbury, Thomasville and Oak Grove are the second tier. Perhaps one of them punches through and knocks off the #1or#2.

West Davidson and Central Davidson will compete for worst team in the league, or perhaps the free world.

The CCC is still a weak league, but it is getting better. If things work out like they did last year and the big teams go east, a couple of teams could go deep since the best teams in the east seem to be small 2A.

I think its a really hard pick right now... Lots of talent leaving but remains to be seen what talent will replace. I’m bad at stuff like this, but I’ll give it a shot.

1. Ledford
2. North Davidson
3. Salisbury
4. Thomasville/OakGrove
5. Thomasville/OakGrove
8. South Rowan

I just don’t know what Ledford has... I could easily be swayed 10 minutes from now and put North on top.
Salisbury, Thomasville and Oak Grove are the second tier. Perhaps one of them punches through and knocks off the #1or#2.

West Davidson and Central Davidson will compete for worst team in the league, or perhaps the free world.
I wouldn't argue at all with your assessment. But frankly, I'm more concerned about year after next. Realignment and conference composition can make or break Thomasville. Obviously, it can greatly affect some of the other schools as well.

Reactions: PrepFanNC

1. Ledford
2. North Davidson
3. Salisbury
4. Thomasville/OakGrove
5. Thomasville/OakGrove
8. South Rowan

I agree with most of your list except I believe West Davidson will beat South Rowan. Although they don’t have much speed, they have some size and their RB will be back. Ledford and north both have a good bit of returning players on offense but have lots of spots to fill on defense. This could prove more critical to Ledford, who rely on their defense way too much. Salisbury was very young next year and could very well take the top spot with their speed. Like everyone says, Thomasville is now a different animal and also has lots of returning talent on both sides. Oak grove has many good, solid players and will be sprinkled in somewhere between 3-5

Reactions: PrepFanNC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT