ADVERTISEMENT

CCC 1A/2A Week 6

bigtime_87

Oct 3, 2014
No big games this week on tap. Mostly should be blowouts by the top three teams.

Thomasville-West Davidson I'll take the Bulldogs big in this one. West continues to run an offense they cannot produce points in and will struggle with the Dogs speedy QB (334 yards vs NR) and big RB #1. This one will be over by halftime with the Dogs winning by 5 TD's.
East Davidson-N Rowan, This one could be interesting early but NR comes back from its blowout loss to Thomasville to win a pretty good ballgame. NR has enough athletes to take down the resurgent Eagles. This is the Eagles chance to get a quality win but it doesn't happen this Friday.
Lexington-McMichael, Do not know much about MHS but surely they are better than the 19-20 game losing streak Yellow Jackets. Lexington has nothing to lose going forward but another game.
Salisbury-S Davidson, this one will get real bad and the Wildcats prize for getting a first ever win over Lexington is back to back bashings from Salisbury and Thomasville the next two weeks. Salisbury will score at will and win like 70-0. Whoever made the schedule hosed the Wildcats on that deal.

No big games this week on tap. Mostly should be blowouts by the top three teams.

Thomasville-West Davidson I'll take the Bulldogs big in this one. West continues to run an offense they cannot produce points in and will struggle with the Dogs speedy QB (334 yards vs NR) and big RB #1. This one will be over by halftime with the Dogs winning by 5 TD's.
East Davidson-N Rowan, This one could be interesting early but NR comes back from its blowout loss to Thomasville to win a pretty good ballgame. NR has enough athletes to take down the resurgent Eagles. This is the Eagles chance to get a quality win but it doesn't happen this Friday.
Lexington-McMichael, Do not know much about MHS but surely they are better than the 19-20 game losing streak Yellow Jackets. Lexington has nothing to lose going forward but another game.
Salisbury-S Davidson, this one will get real bad and the Wildcats prize for getting a first ever win over Lexington is back to back bashings from Salisbury and Thomasville the next two weeks. Salisbury will score at will and win like 70-0. Whoever made the schedule hosed the Wildcats on that deal.
I’d argue that the Hornets got hosed with the conference. Tough to prepare for a deep playoff run when you can name the score every Friday. I wouldn’t be surprised if Thomasville doesn’t go up really big early in their game. If the NR team that showed up against south Rowan it could be a game. If they just play loose and fast I think they can put up a good bit of points. Crazy to see Lexington this bad. This is coming from someone who was at Salisbury 20 years ago. Hope they can turn it around.

I’d argue that the Hornets got hosed with the conference. Tough to prepare for a deep playoff run when you can name the score every Friday. I wouldn’t be surprised if Thomasville doesn’t go up really big early in their game. If the NR team that showed up against south Rowan it could be a game. If they just play loose and fast I think they can put up a good bit of points. Crazy to see Lexington this bad. This is coming from someone who was at Salisbury 20 years ago. Hope they can turn it around.
Can’t disagree, at least for this year. What conference would you have preferred?

The way things worked out the
Can’t disagree, at least for this year. What conference would you have preferred?
re isn’t another option. I would have been fine with a split 2a/3a with cabarrus or Iredell county schools.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT