ADVERTISEMENT

Carver has a touch week ahead of them

jellowjackets4life2004

Aug 29, 2023
Listen my Yellow Jackets might be in trouble if we don't get a win tonight against Bishop. The Villains are coming in 3-1 with their only loss coming to CSD. My Yellow Jackets are coming in 2-2 after an embarrassing lost to Christ the King who came in the game 0-3. I will say that if we don't win tonight we're don't have a chance at Homecoming against Community School of Davidson. The only other chance I see us winning is against Prep at the end of the year and that's a huge question mark. They hired this guy because he's an alum but this has been a horrible mess since they let Griffin go. This man shouldn't be a head coach because the kids don't respect him and he hasn't came through on any of the promises that he promised the kids when he took over. I promise you as an alum I'm gonna start a petition that this man is not the coach next year. Griffin had these kids as freshman and you haven't seen anything that they were already doing with Griffin now. They haven't gotten any better neither does it look like they've been in the weight room. I can't continue to sit back and watch the show that he's putting out on Friday nights. Then he has the nerve to post come see the greatest show in town. That's a bunch of bologna. I digress but enough is enough of the foolishness that's going on at 3545.

I dunno how we beat Parkland and lost to a winless Christ the King and BM. Don't want hear BM is better with the Honeycutt guy ether. They got taken to the woodshed last week.

Listen my Yellow Jackets might be in trouble if we don't get a win tonight against Bishop. The Villains are coming in 3-1 with their only loss coming to CSD. My Yellow Jackets are coming in 2-2 after an embarrassing lost to Christ the King who came in the game 0-3. I will say that if we don't win tonight we're don't have a chance at Homecoming against Community School of Davidson. The only other chance I see us winning is against Prep at the end of the year and that's a huge question mark. They hired this guy because he's an alum but this has been a horrible mess since they let Griffin go. This man shouldn't be a head coach because the kids don't respect him and he hasn't came through on any of the promises that he promised the kids when he took over. I promise you as an alum I'm gonna start a petition that this man is not the coach next year. Griffin had these kids as freshman and you haven't seen anything that they were already doing with Griffin now. They haven't gotten any better neither does it look like they've been in the weight room. I can't continue to sit back and watch the show that he's putting out on Friday nights. Then he has the nerve to post come see the greatest show in town. That's a bunch of bologna. I digress but enough is enough of the foolishness that's going on at 3545.
I am sorry Carver football is in the state it is. Some of this seems self inflicted as they can't seem to keep a coach in place and it sounds like some of the hires have been flat out bad. Hard to blame a bad coach for being bad - in that case the blame needs to go on the people that hired the bad coach in the first place. How many coaches have they had since Keith Wilkes left? But again, the other part of this is the foolish open enrollment Forsyth Co. has in place. How many kids are going to East, Tabor, Reagan or Walkertown that should be going to Carver? Those are kids that should be going to Carver. Forsyth Co. has really let Carver down over the years.

I dunno how we beat Parkland and lost to a winless Christ the King and BM. Don't want hear BM is better with the Honeycutt guy ether. They got taken to the woodshed last week.
You must be on something tonight and can’t even get coaches names right. Bishop was not good before the current staff so really your opinion is mute at this point. Do some homework before you post. Oh forgot, the team they got beat by is a top 2A team, probably didn’t know that either.

Better yet since it appears that you’re a homer… riddle me this… first/second hand knowledge…the last coach at least provided some discipline and respect for the game for his players! If you want a college opinion on why you beat whoever, it’s called, the team they beat wasn’t good (Parkland) and the teams they lost to were better with WAY better coaching!

Carver has unlimited potential BUT the coaching staff doesn’t demand discipline and respect from the players and no one on that sideline respects the game. If Carver had a coaching staff that demanded those things as well as taught the fundamentals, they would be a joggernaut but you can thank the admin for firing the last guy! From a Carver alum that firing was middle school ish at best but I digress!

X’s and O’s wise, yep they have speed but they are undisciplined, hot tempered and they actually run the show. The QB is not a
Passer bless him and the O is predictable! From a chain guy: Kids were subbing themselves in when other kids ‘messed up’ and coaches were arguing with each other and the kids!

You just be on one to post that silliness…and I’m here loaded with rebuttals on BM, Corvian, CSD (the team you couldn’t name because you probably didn’t know), CTK, Prep, etc…

Before you respond just know that I’ve coached HS and College ball and played for some 3 letter guys!

I am sorry Carver football is in the state it is. Some of this seems self inflicted as they can't seem to keep a coach in place and it sounds like some of the hires have been flat out bad. Hard to blame a bad coach for being bad - in that case the blame needs to go on the people that hired the bad coach in the first place. How many coaches have they had since Keith Wilkes left? But again, the other part of this is the foolish open enrollment Forsyth Co. has in place. How many kids are going to East, Tabor, Reagan or Walkertown that should be going to Carver? Those are kids that should be going to Carver. Forsyth Co. has really let Carver down over the years.
I will agree and thank goodness some knowledge. I know The exact reason from a former ‘higher up’ alum why carver let go of the last coach. That’s not the topic but it was a terrible and petty decision that has set the program back years.

What I have been told from guys who were on the sideline (carvers) is amazing. No discipline or respect, players subbing themselves in and out. But what’s most troubling is the fact that a player said something to another coach in a threatening manner. The previous coach was trending up and now nope. That team could be a force if they were taught fundamentals, Planning, discipline, etc….

Reactions: fitguync30
Holcomb, unless MaxPrep has it wrong. Regardless, if Carver can compete and win against Parkland they should be able to do the same against many of team in conference. Christ the King lost last night, going 1-4.
Negative! Parkland is not real and is not a good team. I’m sure you saw the game. CTK is a tough scrappy team but you’re correct in that Carver should have won that game. I can go on about why they didn’t but it’s a broken record….discipline, fundamentals, attention to detail, scheme

You must be on something tonight and can’t even get coaches names right. Bishop was not good before the current staff so really your opinion is mute at this point. Do some homework before you post. Oh forgot, the team they got beat by is a top 2A team, probably didn’t know that either.

Bruh... I usually text my posts while multitasking with my daily life. Not sitting around looking up every stat or roster on some high school football team. It ain't that serious.

But, since I'm home now and have a minute. BM is still bad, they beat three bad teams in North Stokes, Providence Grove, Wheatmore, then got skull dragged by CSD who has a pulse. Good chance they won't win another game besides Prep, or get lucky finishing with 5-6 wins. Carver lost a low score game by a TD last year to BM as well, so no big improvements by BM coaches. I mean, golf clap cause they beat Providence Grove and Wheatmore? So yes, my point still stands. It was very much a winnable game.

Suddenly I have tryhards following me around on this board wanting to one up me. Yall got too much time on your hands.😂

Negative! Parkland is not real and is not a good team. I’m sure you saw the game. CTK is a tough scrappy team but you’re correct in that Carver should have won that game. I can go on about why they didn’t but it’s a broken record….discipline, fundamentals, attention to detail, scheme
Parkland lost a close game to West Forsyth 19-22, also beat a decent Lexington team. Their not that bad. But yeah, rest of their schedule Reynolds looks like the only winnable game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT