ADVERTISEMENT

Carol White Kicking Camp in NC

I for one will not support a camp whose sole purpose is kicking Carol White. Even if she deserves it....it just seems cruel!! :)

Reactions: thekidd12
Candace " Connie " White has a Kickin' Camp ? Is this the Ms. White that grew up down yonder in Bladen County ? I didn't realize she'd taken up kick boxin', although she did bust up her ex husband's shoulder one time because he had made a gaming decision that cumulated in them not vacationing at White Lake that summer, the lake supposedly named for Connie and Elbert, the dude that Ms. White knocked his shoulder out of sync , basically kicking his ass in and about the mobile home lodging facility living and dining room facilities , and also gave him sixteen stitches in and about his cranium area, cumulating in Elbert supposedly composing this next selection.

UHOH Diddydontplay, we done got GSO-Triple5 in on this thing. One of the most interesting and imaginative posters on the board.

Hold on to your hat this could get bumpy.

Just give him some room a little bit of ammo and he can work wonders,

Hey GSO-Triple5 I am not sure but I think this Carol White might actually be distant kin to that famous Miss Betty White of Golden Girls fame. Not to mention her earlier work as the fetching vamp on the Mary Tyler Moore show.

Once when playing high school hoops, Ms. White's " man " drove by her, switly heading to the vicinity of the basketball cylinder, and out of the blue, Ms. White bolted at the ball carrier, making a tackle that would have made Jack Lambert envious , so in retrospect , it really doesn't surprise me she opened this Ass Kickin' Camp.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT