ADVERTISEMENT

Butler at Richmond

They are young but better than you might think. They got beat by two good teams...now we go to part 2...
GO RAIDERS...

They are young but better than you might think. They got beat by two good teams...now we go to part 2...
GO RAIDERS...
Not what I think it is what I saw the oline and dline are not very good sorry (even raider folks agree on the oline) Skill folks are really good but that can be negated if the oline is whiffing on every turn. I'm never buying a d with 2 165lb linebackers especially when we know what you do.

Not what I think it is what I saw the oline and dline are not very good sorry (even raider folks agree on the oline) Skill folks are really good but that can be negated if the oline is whiffing on every turn. I'm never buying a d with 2 165lb linebackers especially when we know what you do.

Good. Then you should have NO excuses if the Raiders beat you this year!

Reactions: Ben-Badd
9th. and 10th graders arent usually as big as 11th. and 12 th. Graders, but they'll come around... More than one way to skin a cat... it's comin... and everyone knows it... maybe not this year but it wouldn't suprize me...GO RAIDERS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT