ADVERTISEMENT

Burns PUNKS OUT on Central Cabarrus

Did Burns Fail?

• Yes they did...miserably

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • No...it's okay to be reckless

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
Hey Burns people no one cares about your baggage. Every team has injuries, You don't get to use that and turn off the excuse machine too. If Burns only dresses out 33 on varsity it just may be due to poor leadership. I went out to Lawndale one time to watch them play Shelby and it had not rained in over ten days but that field was a wet sloppy mess because it had been hosed down by maintenance trying to impede Shelby's run game plus Burns had some RB kid they STOLE from Pisgah and they still lost. I was laughing.

reminds me of a time when an average Crest team knocked off the highly touted catholic teams...maybe you should have wetted the field more instead of your pants...

actually top 3 would be correct, I believe top 4 in our county would be better than most schools period. try again...

So in terms of history, which program is Burns better than, (1) Crest, (2) Shelby, or (3) Kings Mountain?

We all know that Crest and Shelby wipes the floor with Burns' average record. Kings Mountain's history has been much more impressive than Burns.

Top 3? Don't think so....

So in terms of history, which program is Burns better than, (1) Crest, (2) Shelby, or (3) Kings Mountain?

We all know that Crest and Shelby wipes the floor with Burns' average record. Kings Mountain's history has been much more impressive than Burns.

Top 3? Don't think so....
actually, KM has a good history, but Ill take ours over theirs... we have a state title as well as deep runs. Has CC won a state title in football? or all you hang is softball banners?

actually, KM has a good history, but Ill take ours over theirs... we have a state title as well as deep runs. Has CC won a state title in football? or all you hang is softball banners?

Who said I'm a Central Cabarrus fan? I'm not, but I admire Coach K. When I heard about this shameful act, I thought someone was merely telling a joke. They were telling the joke, but the joke was Burns.

BTW, you stated you were done, but you keep coming back for more. Don't you have a toilet to polish?

Reactions: footsoldier
Hahahahaha average Crest teams with two of the three best players they've ever had in Johnathan Bullard and Raheim Ledbetter. What's your record against Crest?

whats yours? even with 2 of their best athletes they had, they werent that great of a team those years and im sure some of their fans will attest to that. I remember very fondly you running that rope sucker of yours about them not hanging with your speed and power etc...

Who said I'm a Central Cabarrus fan? I'm not, but I admire Coach K. When I heard about this shameful act, I thought someone was merely telling a joke. They were telling the joke, but the joke was Burns.

BTW, you stated you were done, but you keep coming back for more. Don't you have a toilet to polish?

then you have no dog in the fight, you are just a mere crackhead looking for a spotlight. which team do we claim? now that I schooled your ass on football tradition, we all of a sudden dont claim CC?
you are correct, I did say I was done but just like your meth habits, I cant stop....

Hahahahaha average Crest teams with two of the three best players they've ever had in Johnathan Bullard and Raheim Ledbetter. What's your record against C

I cant believe you have took your head out of MB s behind long enough to post on this thread.

To clear any misunderstanding, I am not knocking CC football program, I respect them and their athletic programs...They have a nice trophy case.

then you have no dog in the fight, you are just a mere crackhead looking for a spotlight. which team do we claim? now that I schooled your ass on football tradition, we all of a sudden dont claim CC?
you are correct, I did say I was done but just like your meth habits, I cant stop....

HAHAHAHAHAHA Yeah, you schooled me alright. Burns better than Kings Mountain over the course of history? Nope, don't see that at all. Burns claim of shame before Friday's act of cowardice was failing to score one point in the 1968 season. I'm sure you are quite proud of that record, much like how you chickened out of Friday night's game.

I have always followed CC football since Natrone Means played there . loved watching him play at Carolina

HAHAHAHAHAHA Yeah, you schooled me alright. Burns better than Kings Mountain over the course of history? Nope, don't see that at all. Burns claim of shame before Friday's act of cowardice was failing to score one point in the 1968 season. I'm sure you are quite proud of that record, much like how you chickened out of Friday night's game.
as bout as proud of CC was of the 8 tds and the 510 yards that you guy let t j logan put on you

Hahahahaha average Crest teams with two of the three best players they've ever had in Johnathan Bullard and Raheim Ledbetter. What's your record against Crest?
I know what their record is. The sample pool is great too. I guess he is saying those average teams made it to the Ship, but were not all that good. They've made it their ONE TIME (1994)................... That was their only non-average team and we beat it.. In any case, to quit, to not go back, to bury your head in the sand, is a JOKE!

Punishment will be doled out in County! That bottom is going to get spanked for embarrassing our great football County. :mad:

I know what their record is. The sample pool is great too. I guess he is saying those average teams made it to the Ship, but were not all that good. They've made it their ONE TIME (1994)................... That was their only non-average team and we beat it.. In any case, to quit, to not go back, to bury your head in the sand, is a JOKE!

Punishment will be doled out in County! That bottom is going to get spanked for embarrassing our great football County. :mad:

I just got the info about the rivalry...well, don't know if rivalry is the right word, but series between Crest and Burns. Crest leads the series 35-13-1.

If I was Crest, you may want to play that game in a dome because Burns is itching to cancel that game too.

The Burns Cancelators....it has a very nice ring to it.

I just got the info about the rivalry...well, don't know if rivalry is the right word, but series between Crest and Burns. Crest leads the series 35-13-1.

If I was Crest, you may want to play that game in a dome because Burns is itching to cancel that game too.

ok i see we have played Crest 49 times and no not one cancellation , yeah you make a lot of since

He lost his battle so now he refutes to other schools to bring up. keeps defending CC but claims he isnt a fan of theirs. Has to use 1968 stats to save him, Is bashing our history but what school does he claim? no where did I say Burns was top notch in the history books but Ill say we are historically a competitive program with a title, and Id say a little richer than KM...I dont know KMs off the top of my head so can be debated. you however can keep googling stats to fire off..

[QUOTE="Earnhardt Forever, post: 168165, member: 6136" Burns were going to lose so the game was canceled.[/QUOTE]

lets leave spelling and grammar out of this....Pot, meet kettle

He lost his battle so now he refutes to other schools to bring up. keeps defending CC but claims he isnt a fan of theirs. Has to use 1968 stats to save him, Is bashing our history but what school does he claim? no where did I say Burns was top notch in the history books but Ill say we are historically a competitive program with a title, and Id say a little richer than KM...I dont know KMs off the top of my head so can be debated. you however can keep googling stats to fire off..

I see you remain a man of your words by not responding. I'm sure you are the type of fan that Senseney loves.

yeah Im sure I am, will stand by my team and face a moron when he speaks. still havent answered my question...Not a CC fan but a CC fan? what rich history do you grace us with...

[QUOTE="Earnhardt Forever, post: 168165, member: 6136" Burns were going to lose so the game was canceled.

lets leave spelling and grammar out of this....Pot, meet kettle[/QUOTE]

Good job bubba. Yes, it should have been "Burns was", but I stated "Burns were" instead. Burns has multiple personalities, some days Burns wants to play, some days Burns doesn't want to play. Looking back, "Burns were" might be appropriate.....

Ok, I am done responding to you. you are out of rational thought. That last post was bout as useless as the white crayon. doesnt really matter what your opinion is anyways, we have a conference game Friday to prepare for. as far as rulz, we wont get into the whole Burns/Crest debate anymore. We all know the arguing and debating in this county and it gets nowhere

ok you learn how to come up with a point that makes some sense and i will learn to spell

Your team committed to play Central Cabarrus, but your coach chose to weasel out of the commitment. Your coach slapped every fan and every player in the face by not rescheduling that game. If I was a Burns fan, I'd be furious with what happened. So your team probably would have lost the game, so what? Play the game, develop your talent, and give the fans something to watch.

I skipped the majority of this useless drivel but will say one thing ... Ok two things Coach Keifer is a fine coach and better than that a good man. I'll say the same for Coach S from Burns

I sent Coach S an email last year about a page long telling him about the Upper Cleveland football league and gave him the dates we were to play Union elementary and how all those kids would be Bulldogs eventually . To be honest I didn't expect much due to the fact that he would be busy and couldn't make it . The day we played union not only did he show up but he stayed pretty much the entire day. That went a Long way with me, and showed me he in fact cares about his community and the kids .... Good man ... I don't know all this Central Cabbarus story so I'll reserve comment on that. Nothing more than a bunch of Internet blowhards stirring a proverbial pot of worthless internet garbage ...

Now Go Shelby and Upper Cleveland Bulldogs! And if you don't like it shove it

The end

Reactions: The_Rev921

We did not cancel the game . they did. so maybe the Burns nonreschedulers would be better

I skipped the majority of this useless drivel but will say one thing ... Ok two things Coach Keifer is a fine coach and better than that a good man. I'll say the same for Coach S from Burns

I sent Coach S an email last year about a page long telling him about the Upper Cleveland football league and gave him the dates we were to play Union elementary and how all those kids would be Bulldogs eventually . To be honest I didn't expect much due to the fact that he would be busy and couldn't make it . The day we played union not only did he show up but he stayed pretty much the entire day. That went a Long way with me, and showed me he in fact cares about his community and the kids .... Good man ... I don't know all this Central Cabbarus story so I'll reserve comment on that. Nothing more than a bunch of Internet blowhards stirring a proverbial pot of worthless internet garbage ...

Now Go Shelby and Upper Cleveland Bulldogs! And if you don't like it shove it

The end
+1
well put. like I have previously stated, I hope to play CC soon, looking forward to playing a new team.

We did not cancel the game . they did. so maybe the Burns nonreschedulers would be better

Now that is funny! Hahahaha.

Changing the subject, but are you related to a meat inspector located in Kannapolis? If not, you should meet him. He.might even help your outhouse cartel because I'm fairly confident that he's a big supporter of your profession.

Your team committed to play Central Cabarrus, but your coach chose to weasel out of the commitment. Your coach slapped every fan and every player in the face by not rescheduling that game. If I was a Burns fan, I'd be furious with what happened. So your team probably would have lost the game, so what? Play the game, develop your talent, and give the fans something to watch.
Earnhardt you seem to have taken a great interest in Burns so do tell who is your team ? I have not seen one post of you supporting your program .

Too bad Bulldoggers. You earned this and I'm cashing it in for you. What an underhanded stunt that was. Besides if any fans can pollute a message board with multiple posts it's you clowns.

Dropping da bomb....dropping da bomb remember that crap
and I read somewhere you are a Charlotte Catholic fan ? LMAO ; no wonder you are obsessed with this because no one could care less about your private school. What's up Frank Garcia!

and I read somewhere you are a Charlotte Catholic fan ? LMAO ; no wonder you are obsessed with this because no one could care less about your private school. What's up Frank Garcia!

Catholic would beat the daylights out of Burns. Of course, Burns is scared to schedule the Pope boys. I don't blame Burns either. Better to not schedule than to punk out.

Catholic would beat the daylights out of Burns. Of course, Burns is scared to schedule the Pope boys. I don't blame Burns either. Better to not schedule than to punk out.
NO WAY but their players may drive nicer cars than ours. So you are a Catholic fan Earnhardt? That makes 2 of ya statewide.

NO WAY but their players may drive nicer cars than ours. So you are a Catholic fan Earnhardt? That makes 2 of ya statewide.

I like classy programs and Charlotte Catholic has class. I always laugh at the numerous attempts to kick Catholic out of the Association.

If Catholic played Burns, I'd expect the final score to be Catholic 31, Burns 0

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT