ADVERTISEMENT

Burlington Cummings

Well, at least one person answered my question?
They’re probably like me….my answer was no…not yet….but I’m loving your support of your team….soo….I just didn’t want to post it.

2a Roanoke Rapids and Heide Trask…who are the lowest ranked undefeated 2a teams in the state …are ranked just above and below Cummings as well.

Makes you wonder….bet some of them feel the same way you do.

Last edited:
Reactions: JKTigers0713champs
Cummings RPI is at .57933, with a OWP of .5 and a OOWP of .46444. So Cummings hasn't played a tough schedule and the only team they played with a winning record, they lost to. Also with such a low OOWP, the teams they beat haven't really played a tough schedule either. Cummings may not be a bad team, but still hard to tell how good they really are, until they play more decent teams.

I just saw that Cummings had a player collapse and die at practice yesterday. He was a tenth grader on varsity named Malik Mebane. Another sad hit to the community after the death of the 7 year old by a stray bullet in a shooting last week. I don’t know how close the teams are related but Mason Jenkins, the 7 year old played for the Air Cavs football team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT