ADVERTISEMENT

Bryan Till is leaving Richmond

I don’t think the Richmond administration ever intended on hiring the most qualified applicant. The whole process was a hoax,a facade to make fans think they were legitimately seeking the most qualified coach. Like I said in an earlier post,administration knew who they wanted from the start and it was Denson. Denson won the popularity contest without having won 1 game as a head coach period..

I don’t think the Richmond administration ever intended on hiring the most qualified applicant. The whole process was a hoax,a facade to make fans think they were legitimately seeking the most qualified coach. Like I said in an earlier post,administration knew who they wanted from the start and it was Denson. Denson won the popularity contest without having won 1 game as a head coach period..

I'm sure whatever talent is there, some of them will find a school that fits what they want to do if they dont like hte direction things are going.

He may be great…but he was selling windows the last 2 years

Yeah pa...Denson won before Denson knew he won

Reactions: drawplay000
One problem with a coach moving into an area that is or at least is perceived as a less desirable area is their willingness to stay long term. After moving back to Richmond County from Wilmington, he seems committed to his home county. If he does well, I think they have him for life. That may have played into the decision. In my opinion, that may be worth it.

No matter what you call it .. up the middle, between the tackles etc. run heavy football ain’t winning championships in todays football.
Not true at all…..last year East duplin completed only one pass and beat Reidsville. Also, that same year new bern didn’t complete a pass at all and beat Grimsley.

Reactions: paulraiderfan
Middle Sound, I believe Brad played baseball at UNCW. I don’t think he coached in Wilmington.
I thought I read on an article of him saying he learned alot in his last stint at Richmond and he said he learned alot "coaching on the coast" seemed to imply he was an assistant somewhere near the ocean, but I have no idea where.

I am going to be straight honest and no disrespect to any of the other coaches. We got the coach we wanted; Meaning majority of Richmond County wanted Brad to be the coach including myself. Brad was the perfect FIT for the Raider Football program. The biggest thing is I hope they give him all the keys to the football program. I do not expect Brad to win a title every year, but my biggest thing is I feel Brad will build the program back to its glory days where we are contend and not pretending for a title respectfully.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT