ADVERTISEMENT

Brint Russell will not return to Owen Football

You have bashed and bashed. Why don’t you pick a whistle and come straighten everything out. I don’t live in Swannanoa anymore. Can’t afford to. My Daughter still goes to school at Owen and plays softball. Ain’t no backing down here. I would say anything in person I say on here.
I am sorry I hurt your feelings for speaking the truth. Can we make up now?

Reactions: UNC91
I have to have the last word? Dang dude you never stopped and I went back to my life. You are absolutely consumed with me! There is nothing else to say. I don’t drink so no beer with you. I’m really not that cool so no need to hang out. Just move on. Brint is gone. You love Padgett and neither one is gonna coach Owen again. Hopefully we hire a good coach that will stick around and build the program back up. There are a lot of good people in the valley that deserve to see a team on the field that they can be proud of. I love Owen football and more than my first wife lol but if they are never good again I made a lot of good memories pulling for the Horses! Good day I hope your life is full of whatever it is you want but leave me out of it.

• Haha
I hear they are announcing the new guy today. At least it can’t be any worse than the last one! So moving in the right direction.

The new coach is Zach Gibson. I believe he was the O coordinator for Pisgah the last few years

Last edited:
The new coach is Zach Gibson. I believe he was the D coordinator for Pisgah the last few years
What's your thoughts on the hire? You went and met him at the interview or accouchement? Pisgah is terrible, not sure why anyone would hire from there

I don’t know much at all about him. Time will tell. I know he is a Buncombe County kid and I believe he played football for Mars Hill and is fairly young

I sure hope he sticks around and builds the program. There is some talent and several kids seemingly interested in playing who haven’t been. I think he could win with the right system. Right away. Not saying 10 games but possibly 6-7 and maybe more if the kids buy in and work hard

What's your thoughts on the hire? You went and met him at the interview or accouchement? Pisgah is terrible, not sure why anyone would hire from there
A lot of teams would love to have Pisgah's record. .Hate to lose him but it is good to see another Pisgah assistant get a head coaching job. Good luck coach.

• Haha
Reactions: owen98 and UNC91
Crazy this is their first hire in 40 years that they hired someone isnt affiliated with school (former students, coach, etc)

A lot of teams would love to have Pisgah's record. .Hate to lose him but it is good to see another Pisgah assistant get a head coaching job. Good luck coach.

Wouldn't touch a Pisgah coach but if it makes you sleep better okay..... Pisgah isn't shit on anyone radar....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT