ADVERTISEMENT

Boys: #2 Lincoln Charter (34). #1 WSPrep *** FINALS Score *** Scores *** 1A thru 4A Boy's & Girl's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nantahala was ranked 98 out of 101 schools while East Surry sat at home and ranked in top 25.
True also. NCHSAA must have had a party and dropped the ball on how to do the do the brackets as usual. I can't believe all this crap ! Teams that should have played tonight are setting at home and teams that should have not even been concidered are playing..... Go figure ! !

They probably would of been bracketed against South Stokes, lost and would be playing baseball today anyway. That one section is nothing but a Northwest 1A elimination bracket.
Which is a farce making the Northwest Conference knock each other out in the first 3 rounds with 4 ranked in the top 6 of MaxPreps final season poll. Stupidity of the NCHSAA ! ! ! ! Better East Surry with their far better recard then a team with 5 wins which is a joke ..........

Which is a farce making the Northwest Conference knock each other out in the first 3 rounds with 4 ranked in the top 6 of MaxPreps final season poll. Stupidity of the NCHSAA ! ! ! ! Better East Surry with their far better recard then a team with 5 wins which is a joke ..........
I guess it's called a sectional for a reason. They are all geographical in the same section of the state.

I guess it's called a sectional for a reason. They are all geographical in the same section of the state.
We just had our conference tournament and basicly were are doing it again in the first 3 rounds of the playoffs.....How many schools in your conference play each other in the first 3 games ? As I said it is stupid as anyone that supports it ! ! Now bug off ,I will not deal with anyone that agrees with this stupid set up. This conference has 4 teams knocking each other off in the first 3 rounds with only one left after week 3. I see you are new and just don't have a clue.Looks like a Tarboro fan that started Dec.4th in the football playoffs. You have a lot to learn ,so dont get in a hornets nest. I have no more to say to you ! !

Reactions: sbbbfan
You mean yall just had the WS Prep annual trophy coronation. Until someone knocks them out, it's just Prep and rest.

36-17 South Stokes over Hiwassee Dam at half.

I’ve seen some officials who dominate a game but nothing like I’m seeing here. One Ref is completely dominating all calls.

You mean yall just had the WS Prep annual trophy coronation. Until someone knocks them out, it's just Prep and rest.
I follow Prep during basketball season and I'll tell you we got all we wanted from My. Airy, S Stokes and a couple other conference games. If you followed basketball in this conference you would understand it is far from a Prep Invitational. I guarantee you if they didn't lump everyone in one sectional and put at least one team from our conference in other brackets you could easily see 3 teams playing next week from our conference. They did a disservice to basketball fans putting 4 teams who happened to be well respected statewide in the same bracket. Our conference by far is the best in the state almost year in and out. Much respect to those teams in our conference. Hardly any gimmes.

I am seeing more scores posted on Tweeter but they don't say Boy's or Girl's unlike regular season we have boys & girls that started @ 6:30

Starmount 48 North Rowan 45, final. Starmount closed the game on an 9-0 run.

Clinton 28 North Lenoir 25.....NL slow pace and good defense hurting us cold shooting and missed free throws hurting too....better wake up or its upset city

Halftime Girls: Bishop (20) Union Academy (31)
Final
Boys: Mount Airy (58) WSPrep (95)
Final Girls: Mount Airy (59) Alleghany(39)

Final Boys: South Stokes (77) Hiwassee Dam (40)
Final Girls: Forbush - 71 East Rutherford - 65

3rd Round Saturday Night 2 Northwest 1A teams will meet for the 3rd time this week.
WSPrep vs South Stokes. Conference Tournament all over again in back to back weeks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT