ADVERTISEMENT

Bishop McGuinness New Coach

Ummmm not stupid and no patience I see. Oak Grove coach
Losing 42 - 15 to Crest in the 2nd round is not deep in the playoffs. They won one playoff game and ranked at #3. That was the only playoff game they have won since they started in 2018. 39-15 in 5 years if he coached there their 5 years playing football. Bishop will remain Bishop as I see it.

Reactions: KW23
Not if he retired from the state system and is double dipping. Earnings are restricted if you are on state retirement program.
Not true - you’re restricted on how much you can make from the system you retire from and still draw, but you can make as much as you want from the private sector (only caveat being if you draw SS at 62 - your SS is impacted) or another system.

Losing 42 - 15 to Crest in the 2nd round is not deep in the playoffs. They won one playoff game and ranked at #3. That was the only playoff game they have won since they started in 2018. 39-15 in 5 years if he coached there their 5 years playing football. Bishop will remain Bishop as I see it.
They also beat Ashe County in the spring season first round

So do we have answer on whether Holcomb is leaving Oak Grove for Bishop? This is the only place I have seen or heard that, and it's not a place I would expect him to go to. If he left Oak Grove, I would expect it to be for a 4A program, but I guess there can be other factors at play.

So do we have answer on whether Holcomb is leaving Oak Grove for Bishop? This is the only place I have seen or heard that, and it's not a place I would expect him to go to. If he left Oak Grove, I would expect it to be for a 4A program, but I guess there can be other factors at play.
Money to drop down 2 classes !

Not true - you’re restricted on how much you can make from the system you retire from and still draw, but you can make as much as you want from the private sector (only caveat being if you draw SS at 62 - your SS is impacted) or another system.
Bishop is not private. Its a Charter.

• Haha
Reactions: BK13T-$
Well its listed as a Charter school. If it was a private school they would play with teams like Charlotte Latin etc. Private schools have their own Association and Im pretty sure Bishop is in the NCHSAA. Not the Independent.

Parochials get an exemption into the NCHSAA for some reason. I think we know the reason.

They are not governed by any state or county pay schedules. Can pay what they want.

Did everyone know they have no boundaries?

• Haha
Reactions: thekidd12
Your principal set on the board of directors for years. I think she was even president of the board. I don’t remember her trying to remove the Catholic schools. Simple bylaw change will get them removed.
Don't that have to be voted on, or can the directors just do it? Enough said. A ref should be natural as should a Mod. instead of protecting only schools in his county of almost 300,000.

Don't that have to be voted on, or can the directors just do it? Enough said. A ref should be natural as should a Mod. instead of protecting only schools in his county of almost 300,000.
You never let us discuss it, but as a mod you jump in to cover for Forsyth Co. because you live there. Got a Dr. appointment, so got to get ready. talk to the hand. 👋

Reactions: BK13T-$
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT