ADVERTISEMENT

Big South 3A Conference

The Big South 3A conference is a wild ride this year. Currently a five way tie for 1st place lol. Crest, South Point, Ashbrook, Hunter Huss, and Kings Mountain all tied with one loss each in the conference. Ashbrook at Kings Mountain should be another good one next week!
Crazy competitive my man... Going to be a dog fight last few weeks...

Yep and do not sleep on that Hunter Huss vs Crest game. Huss has athletes and Huss qb is a game changer. A nightmare scenario is to let a team like Huss hang around into the second half. Not what you want.
Wouldn’t expect anything else coming from KM crowd
Huss is undisciplined, we take care of business
KM handle your business and we will see you guys in two weeks
Ashbrook is a very dangerous team

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Yep and do not sleep on that Hunter Huss vs Crest game. Huss has athletes and Huss qb is a game changer. A nightmare scenario is to let a team like Huss hang around into the second half. Not what you want.
With the way Crest underperformed tonight against Forestview makes me wonder if they might have peaked against Catholic and have been backsliding since. Although Crest won tonight 30-0 it wasn’t a pretty win. On Defense the Crest highly rated DB’s got beaten on several big pass plays or were flagged for Pass interference on others. Crest run defense stood out as a solid unit controlling the run all night.
On offense, Multiple penalties erasing large gains set the Chargers behind the chains several times. O Line blocking was very sporadic and inconsistent and led to the run game looking great at times and bogged down at others. Both Crest QB ‘s played ok. Both finding success with the read option. 2 interceptions and a fumble inside the FV 5yard lines killed 3 solid drives.
In the end, they got the win but I doubt the coaches were happy with the effort given tonight. On to Huss next week and a potential upset.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
With the way Crest underperformed tonight against Forestview makes me wonder if they might have peaked against Catholic and have been backsliding since. Although Crest won tonight 30-0 it wasn’t a pretty win. On Defense the Crest highly rated DB’s got beaten on several big pass plays or were flagged for Pass interference on others. Crest run defense stood out as a solid unit controlling the run all night.
On offense, Multiple penalties erasing large gains set the Chargers behind the chains several times. O Line blocking was very sporadic and inconsistent and led to the run game looking great at times and bogged down at others. Both Crest QB ‘s played ok. Both finding success with the read option. 2 interceptions and a fumble inside the FV 5yard lines killed 3 solid drives.
In the end, they got the win but I doubt the coaches were happy with the effort given tonight. On to Huss next week and a potential upset.
Crest didn’t play their best against Catholic
Week to week , Huss has their attention
I promise you that
Never apologize for a win

QB’s are battling it out. Say what you want about #3. But what you better know is that that kid is a warrior. He’s got ❤️.

0 has the skill set to be great. He’s only been to 5 practices by my count so that has to be taken into account.

I saw 0 make them get up and go stand and watch the defense so he’s earning respect down there.

Lots of take talent and lots of room to improve as well. Lackluster against FV is one thing. Lackluster in the playoffs will send you to the house.

Better figure some things out. And WAKE UP!

At the end of the day if KM wins out, South Point will have the tie breaker since they beat us head to head.

Looking like some great football next Friday night
Crest at Huss
KM/Ashbrook
All four with 1 conference loss

Wouldn’t expect anything else coming from KM crowd
Huss is undisciplined, we take care of business
KM handle your business and we will see you guys in two weeks
Ashbrook is a very dangerous team
I agree that Ashbrook is a dangerous team especially on defense. Running the ball is going to be tough on that group. KM has to play well to win. KM will worry about Crest after the Ashbrook game.
Being from KM has nothing to do with my Huss comment. Crest is the better team but Huss will be at home treating this like their Super Bowl. Huss has won three straight and has the athletes to give anyone problems ESPECIALLY if you let them hang around in the game. My point being Crest is the favorite but the Chargers can’t afford to play around with Huss like they did Forestview or they are going to find themselves in a dogfight or worse. That Huss qb is real. South Point will have their hands full him and their athletes also.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT