ADVERTISEMENT

1st Week games of interest for 3A

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
Here are some games of interest for 1st week in 3A.
8/23 AC Reynolds vs West Forsyth
8/23 West Rowan vs AL Brown
8/23 Shelby vs Kings Mountain
8/23 Alexander Central vs Statesville

What would be your games of interest in 3A

Last edited:
I will be at the Kings Mtn vs Shelby game. Should be a good one.
Did you think any of us thought you’d be at any other game? Be careful the KM coach is brutal with those two fingers

Three Stooges Comedy GIF

2A Reidsville @ 3A Western Alamance

Who will the Rams QB be? Can WA get back to their old ways of winning? Will Harrison be playing in this game? WHO ATE ALL THE PECAN SANDIES?

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
If you want to know the truth I was excited about going to the Crest vs Gaffney game but I guess I want now. I will watch out for the fingers.
No worries. When you get to your conference schedule and you yourself don’t want to see Shelby play the kids from St. Jude’s over at their Cherryville campus.

Or the blind kids from the Wexler School up BC.

Just start preparing for another rectal exam provided free of charge when Crest puts another cleat in your Lion’s den my friend. Personally, I think cat poop and shoelaces smell good combined.

^ that’s mostly meant in jest. Mostly.

However, if you dissect that post it’s truly a work of art. A lost art by the way. I’m only sitting on about three up there. That’s your upper limit Festus.

I know you’re laughing. Right this moment.

Last edited:
Yes I did laugh. I also figured we would have a decent crowd from Charger nation for the Cherryville game with Coach Bowman leading the way. Maybe if Crest is playing Ashbrook,or Hunter Huss, or Stuart Cramer, or North Gaston that night will head up to Ironman country together.

Here are some games of interest for 1st week in 3A.
8/23 AC Reynolds vs West Forsyth
8/23 West Rowan vs AL Brown
8/23 Shelby vs Kings Mountain
8/23 Alexander Central vs Statesville

What would be your games of interest in 3A
Ashbrook vs Forest Hills. We all know that Ashbrook looks the part every year but many around their program feel like they will challenge in the Big South this year. The Brook is definitely talented. One of my college coaching buddies speaks very highly of what he has seen at Ashbrook from a next level talent standpoint. We shall see if that translates to wins.

From what I recall, Ashbrook was one of the few to hang with Crest JVs last season. Could see them having some talent in the pipeline.

Will Hickory Vs HB be competitive? I know Hickory is a favorite to go back to back with the QB back and other weapons but I was not sure what the boys from lower creek were bringing to the table this year?

Here is one I should have put in. Ashe Co vs Wilkes Central. Last year Ashe won 33-30. Also Ashe Co football field is looking good and coming along. In time for 1st home game against Wilkes Central

Here is one I should have put in. Ashe Co vs Wilkes Central. Last year Ashe won 33-30. Also Ashe Co football field is looking good and coming along. In time for 1st home game against Wilkes Central
This should be a good one an old MVAC game and two schools that always play each other hard. Should be a fun week 1 game!

Reactions: KW23 and Vik-Val 86
Dudley vs Page. With Page having a new head coach, I'm looking forward to seeing what Coach Hann brings to the table. Go Pirates!
Page is clearly an underdog in this match up. Dudley is loaded at the skill positions. But, Page will be very competitive, I don't think Page is as far off as they have been in the past 4-5 years. Time will tell.

The one thing I have a question on is who is the QB for Dudley?

Page is clearly an underdog in this match up. Dudley is loaded at the skill positions. But, Page will be very competitive, I don't think Page is as far off as they have been in the past 4-5 years. Time will tell.

The one thing I have a question on is who is the QB for Dudley?
Curious on this as well! Whoever it is has amazing WRs!

Curious on this as well! Whoever it is has amazing WRs!
One committed to USF. Another recently committed to Liberty but had offers from Georgia, VA, VA Tech, Wisconsin, and a host of others. Still waiting to see where the others go. Letttsss gooo!!

I’m also curious about Northwest Cabarrus vs West Cabarrus. I keep hearing NW is the best in the area and plans to go all the way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT