ADVERTISEMENT

Max Preps Preseason 2a rankings

I’m undefeated against Him. He’s real slow witted but in his defense he try’s hard. He just doesn’t have the mental acuity to stay engaged.

He gets discombobulated very easily and craps his diaper if things get too hard.
Lol John you do get the best of me most of time but there are times I can flip your switch. By the way Crest sucks.

I think ED has potential. But it is unproven so far. Will have to break in a new QB and replace a lot of carries from last year. And a player or two that left the program. Will need to get better each week and avoid injuries, esp to the players that will play both ways in the games that matter.

How should the dawgs be this year?
Depends on our lines, We will have very a good running attack as usual. If i had to guess we will have a ceiling of 2nd or 3rd round playoff type of year.

Checked out Clinton on NFHS earlier today from their scrimmage last night.

Either Overhills ( I guess thats who they were scrimmaging based on schedule) is very good, or Clinton has an awful lot of work to do on both sides of the ball. Maybe they were playing a lot of people and trying different things, but that was rough.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Looks like they ranked clinton way to high as they got the dog crap beat out of them tonight, go Northside Jax!!!!!!
U not telling us nothing that we haven't already knew. Most of the Clinton posters up here knew we was gonna be trash.

Yeah still thimgs to work on going foward..this is a great hroup of kids,not just football aspect either.
Lot of young kids
Coaches got tp clean up the pentelys.
I think as hear goes we will jell.
Just joping no injurys cause again were even younger below and it would hurt and show

Reactions: JKTigers0713champs
U not telling us nothing that we haven't already knew. Most of the Clinton posters up here knew we was gonna be trash.
Not gonna lie I didn’t think it was gonna be that bad a month or two ago….then the jamboree happened and still I was thinking well Overhills had a lot returning(17 starters) that’s a 4A team will see……Northside is just as young as us maybe younger and they put boot to a$$…….yeah it’s bad.

Not gonna lie I didn’t think it was gonna be that bad a month or two ago….then the jamboree happened and still I was thinking well Overhills had a lot returning(17 starters) that’s a 4A team will see……Northside is just as young as us maybe younger and they put boot to a$$…….yeah it’s bad.
I tired to warn you months ago.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
I haven't considered Havelock a powerhouse since 2017, more like power loss as far as ratings

18-19 13-1
19-20 11-2
20-21 10-1(covid year) lost to cc in states
21-22 7-4
22-23 10-2
23-24 13-1( really 12-2 since we lost to nb but got the dub cause of forfeit

so let me ask u is it crack you are smoking or what ? lol havelock has been a great team since 09 u just hating

im assuming your team is shelby right the same team havelock would have beat probably 10 times outta 14 the last 14 years ? like stop yapping lol
He’s far from a Shelby fan, but Havelock ain’t hitting on anything. They are just a good Eastern program. They do good to beat 2A WRH, whenever they meet. Meet a western team in the championship, and they get smoked every time.

I remember Crest beat the brakes off of them in the state championship. Havelock had all those big name players, and they were getting decleated by Crest’s defense. Yet, Tre Habinson, Crest’s running back, had Havelock’s defense making business decisions. You have “704” in your screen name, and you’re repping Havelock.

Last edited:
He’s far from a Shelby fan, but Havelock ain’t hitting on anything. They are just a good Eastern program. They do good to beat 2A WRH, whenever they meet. Meet a western team in the championship, and they get smoked every time.

I remember Crest beat the brakes off of them in the state championship. Havelock had all those big name players, and they were getting decleated by Crest’s defense. Yet, Tre Habinson, Crest’s running back, had Havelock’s defense making business decisions. You have “704” in your screen name, and you’re repping Havelock.

cool u beat us when we both at peak but year in year out i promise u we would whip yall 🍑 more times than not

• Haha
Reactions: Chopper747

and i have 704 in my name because thats where i live now but im from havelock goofy but again it doesnt change what i said the last 15-16 years if we played in yall little conference or any western conference we would be up on everyone including crest and shelby like yall win one game when both teams are good and hold on to it like it means u win every game thats like me bringing up the fact we whipped the best the west had to offer 3 years in a row and only one the games was close like stop its stupid

everytime i guess u forgot havelock west rowan 35-6 ?
concord 55-21 ?
concord again 21-14 ? everytime u a little delusional

why dont you have your coach hit up havelock to play year in year out and meet in like raleigh ? i promise you the win column aint gonna favor u 😂 same could go for crest ponies what you need to worry about is why u allowed 50 points in a game with this almighty western team of yours

everytime i guess u forgot havelock west rowan 35-6 ?
concord 55-21 ?
concord again 21-14 ? everytime u a little delusional
Was this in recent years? I don’t pay attention to Havelock, honestly. I only notice them when they struggle with WRH, and the Bulldog posters post about it, goofy. But, I see that Havelock beat them pretty badly this season. In all seriousness, when was the last time you guys won a state championship?

Was this in recent years? I don’t pay attention to Havelock, honestly. I only notice them when they struggle with WRH, and the Bulldog posters post about it, goofy. In all seriousness, when was the last time you guys won a state championship?
2013 who cares about that yall are in 2a

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT