ADVERTISEMENT

Best HS football Rivalry in N.C.

Again you have no clue what the hell you are talking about.
Mooresville Sucks! Relevant once every 8 or 9 years and screws that up when it counts. This is NCPREPS boss-man, it's just like Cleveland County, you can get boot stomped up in here. Please shoot back. It's been awhile and I feel like violating someone.

Clown..

• Haha
Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Mooresville Sucks! Relevant once every 8 or 9 years and screws that up when it counts. This is NCPREPS boss-man, it's just like Cleveland County, you can get boot stomped up in here. Please shoot back. It's been awhile and I feel like violating someone.

Clown..
I dont have time for Grown men sitting behind a computer talking trash when they have no clue what they are talking. So I dont have time for this.... ✌, Btw CREST > Burns anyway

I dont have time for Grown men sitting behind a computer talking trash when they have no clue what they are talking. So I dont have time for this.... ✌, Btw CREST > Burns anyway
Totally concur....crest has dominated Burns through the years. I don't view my program through rose colored glasses. Crest vs. Shelby is the best rivalry in the state.....period. I had no clue Mooresville actually had a dominating tackle football program. Little buddy go back to the other board so you won't get your feelings hurt.

Last edited:
Wait.....there is another board? I thought Hughes and King combined...
I think you are correct on that. I guess the one Mooresville blue hen fan is stuck with us.....Its all in fun i truly hope to see a successful spring season for all local teams.

I think you are correct on that. I guess the one Mooresville blue hen fan is stuck with us.....Its all in fun i truly hope to see a successful spring season for all local teams.
They were forced to deal with us. The name may say NCPREPS but it isn’t our NCPREPS. They stayed over there for a reason. The best days of this place are long gone. I single handedly just by typing could rev the real NCPREPS into a frenzy.

All us Cleveland County and Gaston County and Mountain teams. had fun, talked crap and you know yourself you couldn’t come weak with it.

I got threatened and money was offered for my name and I told them my name so I could get the money LOL.

You couldn’t find a Mooresville fan and maybe 1 AL Brown fan. They stayed over there because the heat was always too hot.

This place is a romper room now.

They were forced to deal with us. The name may say NCPREPS but it isn’t our NCPREPS. They stayed over there for a reason. The best days of this place are long gone. I single handedly just by typing could rev the real NCPREPS into a frenzy.

All us Cleveland County and Gaston County and Mountain teams. had fun, talked crap and you know yourself you couldn’t come weak with it.

I got threatened and money was offered for my name and I told them my name so I could get the money LOL.

You couldn’t find a Mooresville fan and maybe 1 AL Brown fan. They stayed over there because the heat was always too hot.

So you had a bounty on your head. Lol. I truly miss the days of you pounding me on these boards. But now we have a bunch of mask wearing Karen’s. I hear your bud from Calabash is doing better. Great family.

LOL....oh yes i remember very well the days of you, Seadog, BBB, Hitman, notashelbyfan etc.....The insults and put downs were legendary, generated more laughts than the latest Adam Sandler Netflix movie, but now everyone gets a trophy. In the glory days even the high school coaches would look at this stuff. Other than the occassional troll everyone supported the kids no matter what school. I expect all the South Point fans to come back IF they beat yall and I hope the Mooresville blue hen fan will come back and tell us more about their historic tackle football program but i expect not.....and just for ole times sake hows the new recruiting class looking over there? :)

Last edited:
LOL....oh yes i remember very well the days of you, Seadog, BBB, Hitman, notashelbyfan etc.....The insults and put downs were legendary, generated more laughts than the latest Adam Sandler Netflix movie, but now everyone gets a trophy. In the glory days even the high school coaches would look at this stuff. Other than the occassional troll everyone supported the kids no matter what school. I expect all the South Point fans to come back IF they beat yall and I hope the Mooresville blue hen fan will come back and tell us more about their historic tackle football program but i expect not.....and just for ole times sake hows the new recruiting class looking over there? :)
The South Point posters will be back.There going to 3A and that gives them a chance again.

I believed in nothing but peace and love on the older boards. I don't remember anyone starting any fights or arguments on here. I remember the days when Footsoldier was nothing but a softer version of AOC. Just put your mask on now and unite everyone. This board is all about science and data now. You know..................Karens. LOL. I just can't believe I've lived long enough that I am being fact checked and reprimanded on social media by 20 year old boys with man buns, skinny jeans and nose rings who don't even know who bombed Pearl Harbor.

I may or may not have partaken in a brick launch or three in my day....

I've made posters so mad they've called me out by name, I even had someone call Coach Ware on me before one of his first title games AT HIS PRESS CONFERENCE... He and I shared a nice laugh over that one.... Even made a silly comment about a press box a couple years ago that made an AD so mad he threatened to shut down a league I was a part of....and this was AFTER I saved the day by fixing the sound system so the kiddies could enjoy championship Saturday... I was kidding, but alas I guess I offended someone...

I got called out not once but twice on KTC broadcasting for making fun of whomever was filming a game live and not keeping up with the action... So I reckon Ill just stop offending everyone and sit in my chair and eat cheetos...

Good luck to all this year (If there is a year) regardless of how I have picked over the years, I really enjoy meeting a bunch of folks all across this state because of this site.....

I may or may not have partaken in a brick launch or three in my day....

I've made posters so mad they've called me out by name, I even had someone call Coach Ware on me before one of his first title games AT HIS PRESS CONFERENCE... He and I shared a nice laugh over that one.... Even made a silly comment about a press box a couple years ago that made an AD so mad he threatened to shut down a league I was a part of....and this was AFTER I saved the day by fixing the sound system so the kiddies could enjoy championship Saturday... I was kidding, but alas I guess I offended someone...

I got called out not once but twice on KTC broadcasting for making fun of whomever was filming a game live and not keeping up with the action... So I reckon Ill just stop offending everyone and sit in my chair and eat cheetos...

Good luck to all this year (If there is a year) regardless of how I have picked over the years, I really enjoy meeting a bunch of folks all across this state because of this site.....
You live in Diet Cherryville so I agree on not posting much Loin Boy. Sit this one out.

Last edited:
Reactions: crestrulz
I believed in nothing but peace and love on the older boards. I don't remember anyone starting any fights or arguments on here. I remember the days when Footsoldier was nothing but a softer version of AOC. Just put your mask on now and unite everyone. This board is all about science and data now. You know..................Karens. LOL. I just can't believe I've lived long enough that I am being fact checked and reprimanded on social media by 20 year old boys with man buns, skinny jeans and nose rings who don't even know who bombed Pearl Harbor.
Wait! I know this one.....was it China?🤣

So you had a bounty on your head. Lol. I truly miss the days of you pounding me on these boards. But now we have a bunch of mask wearing Karen’s. I hear your bud from Calabash is doing better. Great family.
He's getting better and better my friend. You used to pound on me pretty good too. But, we understood that is what made it fun. Nothing but hippies now. They don't want it, and they couldn't take it. God forbid 87Raider came back for 5 minutes. They would have to make a suicide prevention board.

Reactions: SHS LION
The sad thing is... They have no clue why it sucks now. We had one SP and Crest thread that was so long it was ridiculous and had to start a second one. We'd talk about each other and each other's mom, the chain crews, midgets, crampers, someone was always screwing their sister. Then we'd all meet at the helmet at SP or the scoreboard @ Crest and laugh about it all.

I remember I asked one of those clowns from the mountains if he was circumcised? He actually answered and said "yes, why?"..... I could not believe it. Then I said "how hard did they have to kick your sister in the chin?" LOL! He offered 100 bucks for my name. I told him my name and address and asked him to bring me my money.

I miss all you guys. I've met great folks because of this place, but I can't hardly stand to come in here anymore. Why you have a good thing and then ruin it, is beyond me.

It's a microcosm of life nowadays....everyone is so PC and cries and get their feelings hurt. A couple years back I said west Lincoln had too many crackers to keep up with shelby and all hades broke loose. It was a joke but you would have thought the world was coming to an end. Anyway glad to have you back rulz even if just to chime in now and again....and Seadog the pain train is coming on the season opener my friend . :)

• Haha
Reactions: crestrulz
Tuscola vs. Pisgah fans camp out for chance to get one of 2,100 tickets. Let me know which one of YOUR games this is happening at this year.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Tuscola vs. Pisgah fans camp out for chance to get one of 2,100 tickets. Let me know which one of YOUR games this is happening at this year.

Let me know which one of YOUR games you guys play is a state championship.

Crest and Shelby are closer in proximity than Tuscola and Pisgah, they have more championships in all categories and they send more players to D1 schools. Just because you have a large half and half gambling problem, and you camp out and sing kumbaya the night before the game does not give you the title of greatest rivalry, hell its been one sided for what? 8 years? Give me a break man.

Crest and Shelby are closer in proximity than Tuscola and Pisgah, they have more championships in all categories and they send more players to D1 schools. Just because you have a large half and half gambling problem, and you camp out and sing kumbaya the night before the game does not give you the title of greatest rivalry, hell its been one sided for what? 8 years? Give me a break man.
The fact is when talk of the biggest rivalry game in NC is ongoing Tuscola vs Pisgah WILL be part of that discussion regardless of the moot points you stated. So go wash the sand out Karen and deal with it

Lol

The fact is when talk of the biggest rivalry game in NC is ongoing Tuscola vs Pisgah WILL be part of that discussion regardless of the moot points you stated. So go wash the sand out Karen and deal with it
Typical tactic, change the narrative to fit ones own agenda or in this case, to pet the ego. Maybe WLOS should have given them more attention and they wouldn't be as butt hurt about it?

Reactions: The bear guru

Your probably right ,no reason anyone should camp out at Crest since they will still be plenty of ticket available on game day.

No body gets scared or nervous or anxious or excited or pumped up when they see pisgah or tuscola on the schedule anymore, conference or playoffs, and since Pisgah has won the last 8 years or whatever it might as well be Shelby vs Chase as the greatest rivalry.

Your probably right ,no reason anyone should camp out at Crest since they will still be plenty of ticket available on game day.
If Crest came to Pisgah or Tuscola you could combine them both and we’d own whichever field you want to play on midway through the 2nd quarter. EASY!

The only team in the mountains worthy is ACR. The rest SUCK

Reactions: Crestuff
If Crest came to Pisgah or Tuscola you could combine them both and we’d own whichever field you want to play on midway through the 2nd quarter. EASY!

Fml

Bless your heart, I bet if you would call WLOS News and talk to them nice they'd give Crest some news coverage too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT