ADVERTISEMENT

Battle for Third!! EB against Draughn

Should be good one. Draughn not that good. Coaching cost us Thursday night. I've never seen a HC do such a terrible job of play calling in my life. Pathetic, and wish he woulda stayed in Statesville.
Hope your cavs pull it out BCM

Should be good one. Draughn not that good. Coaching cost us Thursday night. I've never seen a HC do such a terrible job of play calling in my life. Pathetic, and wish he woulda stayed in Statesville.
Hope your cavs pull it out BCM
It is crazy how much talent you guys have at West I like 44 good well rounded player! They had talent at West Iredell and under achieved for last three years! So strange the last couple of years before coach Minor got here we try to pass a lot and won 3 games total now we are a run mainly all the time and it works with the talent we have and once in awhile someone will say pass the ball LOL. We don't have anyone that can catch a pass but that will change with the talent coming up looks like. We love Coach Minor he is about building a system and cares about the kids future not just football about life after sports!! We don't have the speed other teams have but we do the best we can with what we have.

It is crazy how much talent you guys have at West I like 44 good well rounded player! They had talent at West Iredell and under achieved for last three years! So strange the last couple of years before coach Minor got here we try to pass a lot and won 3 games total now we are a run mainly all the time and it works with the talent we have and once in awhile someone will say pass the ball LOL. We don't have anyone that can catch a pass but that will change with the talent coming up looks like. We love Coach Minor he is about building a system and cares about the kids future not just football about life after sports!! We don't have the speed other teams have but we do the best we can with what we have.
Yes Minor has y'all going in the right direction. Wish we could have picked him up before last season. He would have been a good fit for us. But when you have a idiot calling the shots, what can you do. Heard he was gone at the end of school year. We can hope so. But that won't change nothing for the football program.
Draughn does pass it a lot. Not very accurate at times. Get pressure in that back field and it's over. Can't understand why we hardly blitzed any at all. D coordinator has no clue what he's doing.
Both our squads got this Friday and then it's prepare for the fall. Good luck to you BCM.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT