ADVERTISEMENT

Ashbrook Vs. Crest

14 is a great back but will have to go over 100 yards and 3 td's tonight, which ashbrook hasn't allowed in 3 games COMBINED.
This will no-doubt be a great game, but with the way Ashbrook's defense has looked through their first 3 games.....

I got Ashbrook by 14

14 is a great back but will have to go over 100 yards and 3 td's tonight, which ashbrook hasn't allowed in 3 games COMBINED.
This will no-doubt be a great game, but with the way Ashbrook's defense has looked through their first 3 games.....

I got Ashbrook by 14
Another post that aged well !

Carson 100 yard
Borders 106 rec yards
Edwards 2 tuddies
Ashbrook was manhandled after half
They are who we thought they were

The white hat was absolutely pathetic

Stop 14 is a great back but will have to go over 100 yards and 3 td's tonight, which ashbrook hasn't allowed in 3 games COMBINED.

I got Ashbrook by 14
Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

• Haha
Reactions: shutdownD24
Ashbrook was as advertised. Much improved over previous seasons with a huge and fast defense. Crest earned this win tonight. All three phases contributed. Offense found ways to score, defense was extremely physical against an huge OLine and big strong RB and special teams got the job done. Crest kicker made all his xp’s.
On to Cramer next week. Got some boys that need a few days to heal.

Congrats to the players and coaches on finishing the non conference gauntlet 4-0.

Ashbrook was as advertised. Much improved over previous seasons with a huge and fast defense. Crest earned this win tonight. All three phases contributed. Offense found ways to score, defense was extremely physical against an huge OLine and big strong RB and special teams got the job done. Crest kicker made all his xp’s.
On to Cramer next week. Got some boys that need a few days to heal.

Congrats to the players and coaches on finishing the non conference gauntlet 4-0.
Fantastic start. Pretty good schedule. Coaches have coached them up.

Before the half. One of the best catches I’ve seen at the high school level. Saw it posted on X from KTC and just unreal. Congrats to Crest. I said by 20 but 17 will do. lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT