ADVERTISEMENT

"As The Crow Flies"

Definition of eating crow:
Eating crow means humiliation by admitting having been proven wrong after taking a strong position.

Who's eating crow today?
Someone pick a winner that lost?

any takers!
There is definitely a ton of crow being eaten today. You can tell by the silence.
animation flying GIF by hoppip

There is definitely a ton of crow being eaten today. You can tell by the silence.
animation flying GIF by hoppip
This forum is reeling. East Duplin and Wrh losing on the same day has devastated the 2a forums. There are so many posters from Duplin County on here and the ECC. Had they not of kicked out Clinton they still would at least have a fellow conference team to pull for.

This forum is reeling. East Duplin and Wrh losing on the same day has devastated the 2a forums. There are so many posters from Duplin County on here and the ECC. Had they not of kicked out Clinton they still would at least have a fellow conference team to pull for.
Your right about that dagoob!

Reactions: FootballDad2023
Oh boy Goob had to bring that up again! Your in one of those moods today lol
season 2 stir the pot GIF by MTV Floribama Shore

I'm not eating eating crow but I remember seeing where a couple of people who made 2A west predictions picking Community School of Davidson to lose to East Surry and Forest Hills to lose to Randleman. They are on these boards every day and should be eating crow. 🤪

Last edited:
WRH and East Duplin (defending State champ)
Wiz you need to be Served Up as Big of plate as anyone after continuing to say that Wrh would beat ED by 21. Oh, I forgot that you're OLD & SENILE and that will be your excuse. But come on to the table, us Duplin County folks won't kick you out and NOBODY in the ECC kicked Clinton out. Therefore you need a DOUBLE SERVING. Still haven't brought one ounce of proof to your blabbering.

• Wow
Reactions: Rammer16
He’s just hurting, leave him alone, I think it’s funny as hell, childish, calling , whatever makes you feel better, I’m feeling great over here.
Since 2023 didn’t work out too well for you guys maybe in the next realignment yall can work out another behind the scene deal that will work out better for you guys again
See ya in 2024

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: FootballDad2023
He’s just hurting, leave him alone, I think it’s funny as hell, childish, calling , whatever makes you feel better, I’m feeling great over here.
Since 2023 didn’t work out too well for you guys maybe in the next realignment yall can work out another behind the scene deal that will work out better for you guys again
See ya in 2024

Oh we feel great over here in Duplin County. Every single school in this county has represented themselves in a state championship game since Clinton last won anything. Including North Duplin and Harrells Christian Academy.

An entire class of kids has started kindergarten and graduated high school since Clinton last won anything.

Better not choke this year. I’m not sure you’ve got another twenty year drought in you.

Oh we feel great over here in Duplin County. Every single school in this county has represented themselves in a state championship game since Clinton last won anything. Including North Duplin and Harrells Christian Academy.

An entire class of kids has started kindergarten and graduated high school since Clinton last won anything.

Better not choke this year. I’m not sure you’ve got another twenty year drought in you.
Bro u got 1 Ship in a 100 years that's nothing to Bragg about. Go to the ship more than once then talk. Jk went in 2012 we last went in 2014. We represented the east 10 times no matter how long its been we have a history of going n winning half of them. You can't say nothing remotely close to that about ed.

Reactions: Wizard of the East

And how many championship or even championship appearances does ED have? You act like you have a history or something. Anyway good luck in basketball since you’re getting a head start and good luck in your next conference realignment .
I think it’s funny you guys defending champions boasting big time and out in the 2nd round
Oh and. by the way HCA is located on a fifty-acre campus in southern Sampson County,

Last edited:

How many student started school and then graduated before ed won that 1 ship? To many to count lol.

Reactions: Wizard of the East
Smithboy99, those Duplin county crows are really crowing aren’t they? Now trying to latch on to anyone that really might could beat the DarkHorses!
I think it’s time to leave the crowd alone on this thread and let them enjoy their meal

Last edited:
Smithboy99, those Duplin county crows are really crowing aren’t they? Now trying to latch on to anyone that really might could beat the DarkHorses!
I think it’s time to leave the crowd alone on this thread and let them enjoy their meal
😆😆

1 in 100! What a history!!!!
Right. He crying inside now throwing shade lol its funny tho!!! Talk about 20 years we went 9 years ago to the ship no matter if we won or not. Ed been around for a long time n only went twice 1-1 compared to out 5 out of 10 how laughable it is. So keep it coming panther with your lack of history.

ask him about Dec 5th, 1997, the were so confident they were going to win that eastern championship they postponed their Christmas parade scheduled for the next Saturdays, the state championship date; DarkHorse beat them 35-0 went on to Chapel Hill and won the state championship!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT