TEAMWLWL
ROWAN COUNTY70227
KANNAPOLIS51143
STANLY COUNTY4489
MOCKSVILLE-DAVIE44713
MOORESVILLE3358
DAVIDSON COUNTY34612
CONCORD0518

Randolph Co drops a tough one 8-7 to High Point in tonight’s league contest. We will be back in action tomorrow as we take on Foothills at home.
That turned out to be a great, great game.

As they went into the bottom of the sixth, Post 45 had a 5-0 lead. High Point scored four runs in the bottom of the sixth and four more in the bottom of the seventh.

Ryan Rodriguez was the man last night. First, he hit a two-run homer over right center to cut 45's lead to 5-4. Then, with HP down 7-6, he came up and hit the game-winning double down the right field line.

Reactions: Hon Dines
Post 45 scored eight runs in the first inning. Foothills starting pitcher walked a bunch in. Most exciting thing that happened was Braylen Hayes's two-run smash over deep left-center.

Thanks to SportsTone.net

NORTHERN DIVISIONDIVALL
TEAMWLWL
EASTERN RANDOLPH72138
FOOTHILLS43123
HIGH POINT43116
RANDOLPH COUNTY22168
GREENSBORO2429
SANDY RIDGE07012
SOUTHERN DIVISIONDIVALL
TEAMWLWL
ROWAN COUNTY80237
KANNAPOLIS52154
DAVIDSON COUNTY54812
MOORESVILLE44615
STANLY COUNTY4489
MOCKSVILLE-DAVIE47715
CONCORD08212

❗️
GAMEDAY
❗️
Randolph Co. hits the road for a league contest as we travel to East Surry HS to take on Foothills! First pitch is set for 7pm!

Question for anyone who might know......

I read where ER Post 81 played Sandhills in an exhibition last night. I wasn't aware Sandhills had a program. Did they play the community college? Or is this something else?

Old North State League team.
Ahhh......THAT's what that is. I actually know someone whose son plays for the High Point HushPuppies. He's talked about them and I'm like what the heck is a High Point Hush Puppy?? So its basically the same level as the Coastal Plain League right?

I looked on their main web site and saw that there are quite a few teams right around the Triad. However, my favorite team might be the Fayetteville Chutes. Just something about that name. I don't know.....

Ahhh......THAT's what that is. I actually know someone whose son plays for the High Point HushPuppies. He's talked about them and I'm like what the heck is a High Point Hush Puppy?? So its basically the same level as the Coastal Plain League right?

I looked on their main web site and saw that there are quite a few teams right around the Triad. However, my favorite team might be the Fayetteville Chutes. Just something about that name. I don't know.....
ONSL is definitely not on the same playing field as the CPL. CPL is littered with D1 and upper echelon D2 talent while the ONSL is mostly D3 with a few D2’s sprinkled in.

Post 45 defeats High Point 13-1 at McCrary. The Marsh brothers did some damage tonight. In the second inning, Tatum hit one oppo right down the left field line which enabled three 45'ers to score.

A couple of innings later, Tanner singled to left. The HP left fielder had a "Bad News Bears" moment and the ball strolled past him all the way to the fence. The blunder led to an "inside the park grand slam". The very next batter, Braylen Hayes, followed that up with an outside the park HR.......a deep shot over left center.

Trey Way had a good outing on the hill and got the win. Drew Harmon had a nice game as well. He had two hits and pitched a few solid innings. He's going to be one to keep an eye on the next few years. He's just a rising sophomore.

The race to the Area 3 finish line could get rather interesting....

Post 45 has three games next week: a doubleheader against Greensboro on Tuesday and Sandy Ridge shortly after. If 45 wins all three, they, at worst, finish in a tie for first in the North. On the surface, it looks easy. However, Greensboro's an intriguing team. They played ER really tight in both games. They also ended ER's win streak.

ER has one more division game left.......they play High Point sometime next week. If they win, they'll at the very least tie for first.

In the South, it looks like that second bye spot is up for grabs.

NORTHERN DIVISIONDIVALL
TEAMWLWL
EASTERN RANDOLPH72138
RANDOLPH COUNTY52198
HIGH POINT64127
FOOTHILLS44124
GREENSBORO35410
SANDY RIDGE09014
SOUTHERN DIVISIONDIVALL
TEAMWLWL
ROWAN COUNTY110287
KANNAPOLIS64156
STANLY COUNTY55910
DAVIDSON COUNTY55813
MOORESVILLE45616
MOCKSVILLE-DAVIE56816
CONCORD19313

Reactions: Maiden Creek
The race to the Area 3 finish line could get rather interesting....

Post 45 has three games next week: a doubleheader against Greensboro on Tuesday and Sandy Ridge shortly after. If 45 wins all three, they, at worst, finish in a tie for first in the North. On the surface, it looks easy. However, Greensboro's an intriguing team. They played ER really tight in both games. They also ended ER's win streak.

ER has one more division game left.......they play High Point sometime next week. If they win, they'll at the very least tie for first.

In the South, it looks like that second bye spot is up for grabs.
I was wrong on the ER bit. ER also plays at Foothills this week.

Randolph Co sweeps tonight’s DH against Greensboro by the score of 11-1 and via forfeit. We will be back in action tomorrow as we welcome Sandy Ridge!
Well Don, you just answered my question (LOL). Post 45 was up 3-0 in the first inning when the storm hit.

Greensboro had just as much to do with 45's victories as 45 did. Man, were they sloppy in the field.

Got a email with the Fort Mill SC Senior coach tonight and they are looking for non conference games Thursday or Friday. They are willing to travel up to 2 hours. Guess their playoffs don't start until July 11th and they don't have rainouts to makeup this week. Any team interested shoot the coach a email tomskula1@gmail.com

NORTHERN DIVISIONDIVALL
TEAMWLWL
EASTERN RANDOLPH72138
RANDOLPH COUNTY72218
HIGH POINT64127
FOOTHILLS44124
GREENSBORO37412
SANDY RIDGE09014
SOUTHERN DIVISIONDIVALL
TEAMWLWL
ROWAN COUNTY110287
KANNAPOLIS64156