ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone heard from New Bern?

Right here! Been commenting on here in the 3A thread.

We have no reason to hide. Knew we would struggle out of the gate due to inexperience and competition. Looking forward to watching these young men get better and learn from their mistakes. Having a coach with 3 titles since 2007 helps. We have two titles since your last one, come on man!

Last edited by a moderator:
That post was certainly filled with attitude. Just asking where our Bear friends were at. Hopefully you guys can pick up a win soon and end your frustrations.

Last edited:
Naw I don't take it serious. I'm confident we will run the table the rest of the regular season and make a little run in the post-season. No shame in losing to great programs like Hillside and Havelock. Both teams showed us what we need to work on moving forward.

Go I see da bears have win less south central in a few weeks, just maybe
they can get off the snide there. Its just not as fun when they are not jawing back and forth with the Scots...

a3e1ef2f60ed0c0b260f7a601371a3636c353dbcee9767911957538f66aa8753_facebook

LOL..We have been here. We were even waiting for you in the 3rd round last year but instead we had to beat the team by 40 that smoked you in the 2nd round. Hillside and Havelock are both state contenders so no worries. Y'all said the same mess 2 years ago and the Bears won 9 in a row after that. Keep chirping and talk your junk in November. Meanwhile, we have to go polish our 3 rings. I'm sure y'all sometimes polish the 1 ring that the other New Bern coach won for you.
Go Bears!

Reactions: NBBears20124ACHAMPS
Why do you clowns continue to talk about last year? Last year you won a state championship, this year you can't win a regular season game. Keep living in the past.

Why do you clowns continue to talk about last year? Last year you won a state championship, this year you can't win a regular season game. Keep living in the past.

Dang, that was a good burn. But don't count NB out dude. They have lost to two of the state's best teams. I can't think of any teams that would have beaten them both in back to back weeks.

Not counting them out, not gonna lie New Bern is always one of the first teams I check to say how they did on Friday nights. Not really that surprised they are 0-2 after all they lost. Also wouldn't be surprised if they don't loose another game this season. Conley and Rose probably the stiffest competition left on the schedule but Curlings will have them playing a lot better by then. This team reminds me a little of the 2013 team on paper. I'm just saying that off of discussions about the team , I haven't seen them in person yet.

Haven't they told you not to poke a Bear when they're sleeping. They seem to get ticked off when provoked.

Ticked off? Just find it funny a Scot poster would start this thread. We've got two titles since your lone title. And had a running clock on the team that sent you home last year. Speaking of living in the past, 2011 was a long time ago. Our coach has 3 rings, yours has a handful of runner-ups. Get that memo?

Ticked off? Just find it funny a Scot poster would start this thread. We've got two titles since your lone title. And had a running clock on the team that sent you home last year. Speaking of living in the past, 2011 was a long time ago. Our coach has 3 rings, yours has a handful of runner-ups. Get that memo?

Wow, and the shots have been fired!!!!!

You mentioned the past. Thought I'd bring up your lone title. Shouldn't you guys be fighting with your conference rivals?

Sure will. Hey, were just notifying the thread maker that we're here. Worry about Richmond, not the defending champs.

Sure will. Hey, were just notifying the thread maker that we're here. Worry about Richmond, not the defending champs.
We're not worried about New Bern or Richmond. Marlboro County is our next opponent. Your boy CT147 talk smack about us all year round for no apparent reason, but Go Scots do a little ribbing with you guys. You get a bug up your azz and go into the we got more titles than you mode

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT