ADVERTISEMENT

AL Brown at Mooresville JV's

Hon Dines

Aug 21, 2002
China Grove, NC
Game is starting at 6:30pm according to NFHSnetwork.
OK game started at 6pm but only started on NFHSnetwork at 6:30pm

Last edited:
Wonders get 2nd half kickoff and drive to the 1 yard line and fumble trying a sweep instead of a dive straight ahead. Mooresville get fumble to stop the drive.

Awesome game. I was there. Only thing is I wish they would get away from 6pm start times. And start no sooner than 6:30. Allow time for fans to make their transition from their busy day to making it to the ballgames.

Reactions: Hon Dines
Awesome game. I was there. Only thing is I wish they would get away from 6pm start times. And start no sooner than 6:30. Allow time for fans to make their transition from their busy day to making it to the ballgames.
NFHSnetwork started at 6:30pm and I missed the first quarter and half of 2nd quarter. It was 7-6 Wonders.
Wonders received 2nd half KO. How did the scoring go to get the game at 7-6?

NFHSnetwork started at 6:30pm and I missed the first quarter and half of 2nd quarter. It was 7-6 Wonders.
In the 1st quarter Mooresville went up 6-0. They went for the 2 and didn’t make it. Not sure what the clock was at that point. Then in the 2nd quarter AL Brown scored and went up 7-6. But I’m not sure what the clock was showing when they scored in the 2nd quarter

Reactions: Hon Dines
Mooresville scored on the opening drive, went straight down the field pretty methodically, RB scored to cap off the drive.

AL Brown hit a deep ball, setting up a short TD run from the 2 or 3 I think it was?.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT