Cocoa Beach, Florida
giphy.gif

HERE IS THE SO CALL "SCOTLAND MASS EXODUS"

NOW IT IS ONLY FAIR THAT WE SEE CF's "MASS EXODUS"

---------------BREAK---------------
I believe Scotland scored as well

original.gif

Last edited:
Mass exodus of the skirts..2016 Oscar winner best picture was the video banned by the powers to be. And allies of u know who

FINALLY MY WISH WAS GRANTED. HERE IT IS FOLKS

Folks I was there where CF was looooosing to Dudley. and the CF fans were leaving by the masses...youll should have seen this Oh my gash the CF stands were emptying. They were leaving by the hundreds were the CF fans. They had been on this all week about coming to the game. I was here and the CF fans were leaving, I mean what was going on? I mean why were the CF fans leaving with 9mins in the beginning of the ball game. There was a mass exodus towards the, i mean towards the uuummm exits. I mean the home stands were emptying at rapid mode. I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE THIS about CF but the home stands were leaving right at that moment as the team was down. Folks CF wanted Dudley there but they left.

(((((( THE MASS EXODUS ))))))
b87K4XG.gif

Last edited:
Price of dudley congrats on winning .the nchsac still lives thru dudley hillside and we smith. By the way I was at the dudley jt barber 6-6 tie in 66 in the bern

Reactions: PrinceOfDudley
Saw some great players durring that period of time.would love to attend a dudley hillside game.I was 12enjoy your title

CT
Dudley celebrating this morning
6a00d8345197c969e20168e599c399970c-800wi

THE CF MASS EXODUS VIDEO STILL PENDING........

ANYTIME NOW
[I checked the power Pack Facebook, but nothing has been posted yet]
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Mass exodus of the skirts..2016 Oscar winner best picture was the video banned by the powers to be. And allies of u know who
Ct......., let's end this year talking positive about each other only. We get it Dude, it's the Holiday Season now. Congrats to Dudley and The Scots wish everyone a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year! Great job to all of our Scholar Athletes.

Merry Christmas I really like go Scots
Why shouldn't like loud mouth loves his team we got that in common

I regret to inform u that scotland county most famous citizen has passed away at age of 99. HE HAS BEEN CREDITED WITH SAVING LIVES ALL OVER THE WORLD. IN THE LAST FEW YEARS. HIS INVENTION OVER THE LAST 4 OR 5 YEARS HAVE SAVED MANY LIFES IN SCOTLAND COUNTY. HENRY HEIMLIC DEAD AT THE AGE OF 99. THE INVENTOR OF THE HEIMLICH MANEUVER REST IN PEACE

Reactions: Ben-Badd
The best two teams played cafefear slautered Scotland anDudley without av doubt were the champs without a doubt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT