ADVERTISEMENT

AC Reynolds vs Owen

I look for ACR to be a little angry this week. Shelby made them look bad last week. I hope that works out in ACR’s favor.

I am not sure Owen can defend all over the field like they will need to do. I guess we will find out.

ACR by 20

I'm glad that Owen seems to be turning things around a little bit. But, AC Reynolds goes and gets beat by 2 of the top 5 schools in the state of N.C. 1A-4A and you're acting like Owen might just be able to upset them this year. Lol. I'm sorry but not gonna happen fellas. AC Reynolds by 28 or more.

Reactions: GG4BAMA
Reynolds wins big from a Shelby fan. Repercussion from AC will have Owens fan wondering what happen. I though AC wasn't good. AC will be ready. Coach Law is the best.

Reactions: GG4BAMA
Based on what I’ve seen on film, Owen is much improved this year and have some quality skill players. What I didn’t see was the speed factor that we faced the past two games. This isn’t a slight of Owen, it’s just that EF and Shelby are on another level and literally can score on any play from anywhere. I think this week ACR will see a slower game and will actually have the speed factor in their favor. I don’t think ACR will take this one lightly and will be prepared to spread the ball around and allow our playmakers to make plays.

AC wins this by a few TDs..
Ac is a very good and dangerous fb team...
I say they want loose anymore till playoffs...and
Could go deep...
Anybody that dont think so dont know football

Last edited:
i think we right the ship this week. no disrespect to the warhorses or their fans. i agree that we probably will have a big speed advantage and as we saw last week against that speed can kill. if theres a team with more speed than shelby in the state i dont want to see them. i think coack laws n his guys will have the rockets ready to go.i dont know bout anyone else but jhari looked pretty healthy to me last week. lets hope that toe continues to heal. lets hope for an injury free game. im picking us 38 to 7. go big green

I was impressef last fri. By Ac team speed..
I think there faster then last year.
Patterson was a beast. Our kicker should have never kept kicking to him.
Ac by 3 TDs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT