ADVERTISEMENT

A real champion (extra games)

Makes to much sense
The NCHSAA staff liked the idea of subdividing without classification being part of the playoff format. Teams would qualify from their classification just like they do now but would be listed from largest to smallest by that year's ADM. Largest 32 = D1, smallest 32 D6. Really liked the idea of a separate football alignment. Davis Whitfield felt this would solve a lot of issues. Schools were against it. I wrote about it in 2010-11.

Gonna be some great games. Nobody seems sad Shelby is not there this spring season. Best of luck to all players and their fans.

According to the Weather National Service....Reidsville is located in the NW Piedmont...we are a stones throw away from the mountains of va. and not much further to the northern mts. of nc.......Murphy is a long ways from anywhere in NC...including other mountain towns...their college teams they follow are most likely...UT...Ga. and Clemson...than any school in NC....
197 miles from Asheville; 222 from Wilmington = about as (north) central as you can get. I get why culturally you identify more with the mountain region than you do the coastal, but the piedmont is also a unique region unto itself, particularly from a historical and economic standpoint. As someone who has a passion for both our state's mountains and its coast, and the occasional reason to get over to both Charlotte and Raleigh, I could see myself as a satisfied resident up your way.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
According to the Weather National Service....Reidsville is located in the NW Piedmont...we are a stones throw away from the mountains of va. and not much further to the northern mts. of nc.......Murphy is a long ways from anywhere in NC...including other mountain towns...their college teams they follow are most likely...UT...Ga. and Clemson...than any school in NC....
There you go trying to bring facts into a NCPreps discussion. What are you thinking? 😂😂😂😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT