ADVERTISEMENT

8 Down , only 3 To go ! What Are Your Thoughts On How It Will End ?

FridayNiteLights1217

Silver Member
Oct 2, 2007
Can you believe it ? Down to only 3 games of the regular season. Atkins at home this week and finishing regular season with two of the toughest games of the season away with maybe, as in the last few years the Mount Airy vs East Surry game being for the conference championship Man this football season flew by !
MOUNT AIRY'S REMAINING SCHEDULE
Oct. 23, 2015
spacer1.gif
Home Atkins
Oct. 30, 2015
spacer1.gif
@ Walkertown
Nov. 6, 2015
spacer1.gif
@ East Surry

Reactions: ES_Cards
Can you believe it ? Down to only 3 games of the regular season. Atkins at home this week and finishing regular season with two of the toughest games of the season away with maybe, as in the last few years the Mount Airy vs East Surry game being for the conference championship Man this football season flew by !
Oct. 23, 2015
spacer1.gif
Home Atkins
Oct. 30, 2015
spacer1.gif
@ Walkertown
Nov. 6, 2015
spacer1.gif
@ East Surry

That is a tough remaining schedule PHOTO with those last two games. Sounds like your bears are starting to click at the right time though. Good luck and we will see you in Pilot Mountain on Nov. 6th.

Go Cards

Mount Airy & East Surry remaining schedule

Oct. 23, 2015 -----Home Atkins
Oct. 30, 2015 -----@ Walkertown
Nov. 6, 2015 ------@ East Surry

EAST SURRY'S REMAINING SCHEDULE
Oct. 23, 2015 ----Home Bishop Mc Guinness
Oct. 30, 2015 ----@ North Stokes
Nov. 6, 2015 ----Home Mount Airy

As it stands for the top 2 with Mount Airy being able to drop a non-conference loss out of the 11 games.
East Surry is 8 -0 with points 360 - 127 ALL and 3-0 140 -27 conference 3 games to go.
Mount Airy is 6-2 with points 230-89 All and 3-0 117-18 conference 3 games to go and Mount Airy drops a non-conference loss.

Last edited:
That is a tough remaining schedule PHOTO with those last two games. Sounds like your bears are starting to click at the right time though. Good luck and we will see you in Pilot Mountain on Nov. 6th.

Go Cards
Best of luck to the Cards and the 6th is coming to fast !

Swain plays at rosman, vs Murphy, and at robbinsville. This is a tough three game run.

If they go 3-0 (or even 2-1) and aren't too banged-up at the end of that run, look out during the playoffs. But that's far from guaranteed, though with a little bit of luck it might happen, as well as they have been playing lately.

Reactions: gal durnit
Mount Airy & East Surry remaining schedule

Oct. 23, 2015 -----Home Atkins
Oct. 30, 2015 -----@ Walkertown
Nov. 6, 2015 ------@ East Surry

EAST SURRY'S REMAINING SCHEDULE
Oct. 23, 2015
spacer1.gif
----Home Bishop Mc Guinness
Oct. 30, 2015
spacer1.gif
----@ North Stokes

Nov. 6, 2015
spacer1.gif
----Home Mount Airy

As it stands for the top 2 with Mount Airy being able to drop a non-conference loss out of the 11 games.
East Surry is 8 -0 with points 360 - 127 ALL and 140 -27 conference 3 games to go.
Mount Airy is 6-2 with points 230-89 All and 117-18 conference 3 games to go and Mount Airy drops a non-conference loss.
I would not look past Walkertown!

Reactions: ES_Cards
I would not look past Walkertown!
Just hoping for the moment . It is always week by week game by game and then keep playing or off to the basketball courts.Walkertown would love nothing but to beat us and we will have to play at our very best and hope more step for the last 2 games .

I agree Nut. They are a dangerous team with athletes all over the field and can go the distance on you from various positions. Could cause alot of problems for teams come playoff time.

Mount Airy's ADM dropped from 580 in 2013 to 533 in 2014 so if they have a drop like that this year they could be 1A instead of 1AA. I hear the cut off may be around 500 this year. I guess the new ADMs want come out until the last week.

Last edited:
If they go 3-0 (or even 2-1) and aren't too banged-up at the end of that run, look out during the playoffs. But that's far from guaranteed
I'd be pretty surprised if Swain doesn't go at least 2-1. I think Murphy and Rosman are just too banged up to beat Swain with the way the Devils have been playing lately.

Reactions: OldMaroonDevil
Rosman took a big blow losing one of their better players. But its in Rosman. My line is even between Rosman and Swain. Swain should be the favorite at home vs Murphy. Robbinsville is beat up. Hope to have #5 back for the Cherokee game. #11 should help our team out. Robbinsville is MY favorite in the Swain/Rville game, as of now.

Rosman took a big blow losing one of their better players. But its in Rosman. My line is even between Rosman and Swain. Swain should be the favorite at home vs Murphy. Robbinsville is beat up. Hope to have #5 back for the Cherokee game. #11 should help our team out. Robbinsville is MY favorite in the Swain/Rville game, as of now.

Rville certainly has the inside track, and if it comes down to the last game, they're at home, too. I don't think that's as big an advantage for them as Swain has vs Murphy (and vice-versa), but still, right now they're sitting pretty.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT