ADVERTISEMENT

7 on 7’s / Summer workouts

gdawg74

Nov 4, 2006
As the time we love is fastly approaching was wondering how everyone’s summer going? How has the offenses looked at their 7 on 7s and what has the numbers looked in the summer workouts. Kinda jealous that everyone in the area got turf and we are having to wait another year. The flag poles at Wallace Shelton is gonna be a nice add. Excited to see how coach Taylor does in his first year but equally as excited to see what this years edition of the granite bears can do. All updates greatly appreciated

As the time we love is fastly approaching was wondering how everyone’s summer going? How has the offenses looked at their 7 on 7s and what has the numbers looked in the summer workouts. Kinda jealous that everyone in the area got turf and we are having to wait another year. The flag poles at Wallace Shelton is gonna be a nice add. Excited to see how coach Taylor does in his first year but equally as excited to see what this years edition of the granite bears can do. All updates greatly appreciated
I hope they never get turf. Have to replace it a lot quicker than you think It ends up being more expensive. From what I was told. Then even the yearly upkeep times when the turf wears out. Something said about playing on grass.

And frankly a lot of these schools are putting a whole lot of stock in their seven on sevens. If you had seen Mount Airy the last 2 years at 7:07s you would have been like they're not worth a crap. What they don't take into account is they better get it off in 2 and 1/2 seconds or quicker. So it's a very unrealistic look. It's good for those teams though that you know are talking a lot of junk. I won't be able to do that this year since I probably won't go to many games. But nice to see they're not talking a lot of junk

MA re did the grass it looks amazing!!!!

And frankly a lot of these schools are putting a whole lot of stock in their seven on sevens. If you had seen Mount Airy the last 2 years at 7:07s you would have been like they're not worth a crap. What they don't take into account is they better get it off in 2 and 1/2 seconds or quicker. So it's a very unrealistic look. It's good for those teams though that you know are talking a lot of junk. I won't be able to do that this year since I probably won't go to many games. But nice to see they're not talking a lot of junk
Now Roughtrader4444, you have a standing invitation to every tailgate gathering at Mt Airy (place of gatherings yet to be determined) and you are invited to sit with us older farts at the top of the stands on the scoreboard side of the press box. You do not have to have a "kid" on the field to be a part. you come, join in, and you will be a part! Look forward to it.

Now Roughtrader4444, you have a standing invitation to every tailgate gathering at Mt Airy (place of gatherings yet to be determined) and you are invited to sit with us older farts at the top of the stands on the scoreboard side of the press box. You do not have to have a "kid" on the field to be a part. you come, join in, and you will be a part! Look forward to it.
I don't think I'm old enough yet

You are over 50 lol
I will be 50 in 25 years in December, lol :cool: 🤣😆😂.
I could only wish ! Looking more like 74 but still young at heart !

Sad Sadness GIF by The Passion: Live

Who remembers back in the 1990s when the first day of football practice opened coach Diamont started his practice 1 minute after midnight ?
Does anyone still do that ?
Age is not a requirement to join. We need to recruit some younger blood into the group.
Younger blood counts me out. lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT