ADVERTISEMENT

#7 Hough (11-3) at #1 Mallard Creek (13-0)

Who wins?

• Hough

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Mallard Creek

Votes: 34 87.2%

• Total voters
oh look a middle creek fan that doesnt know what hes talking about... nothing new here... carry on.

Reactions: nepsy7
Well last years Page team was better than this years, you have to agree.
Last years Page got smashed last year by Wake Forest, Page couldn't even score. Wake forest is better this year.
This year Mallard Creek could only beat Page by a baseball score of 9-5.
Wake Forest is just better than Mallard Creek and can score more than 9 points. Oh by the way, they got a great defense, also.

I agree with you, either Hough of Mallard Creek wins - this next game!

Some seem to forget who won both East / West 4AA and East / West All Star games last.

This is where you are wrong.... This years Page squad was better than last years.. last years Page team had more offensive firepower, but looking over the whole team, this years was better. MC went blow-for-blow with one of the best defenses i've seen at Page quite frankly... ever (arguably), and we have seen our fair share of truly dominate teams/defenses... A few key pieces were different this year, and it showed early and late.. I'm not taking anything away from last years team, but you just clearly have no clue what you're talking about..

For you to say that Mallard Creek has played a soft schedule is ridiculous and plain ol ignorant. Scotland, Harding, Hough, Vance and Page.. I'd throw in N Meck too, if you stick any of these teams in Wake Forests shoes for this years playoffs, they all run the table in the 4AA East. oh yeah.. probably Butler too...Coming on here to say that MC is playing nobodies to try and justify how WF is better.. my question to you is why...? Don't you think everyone will find out on the field soon anyways?.. Does it make you feel better at night? The only thing your argument did was make you sound clueless... good job you succeeded...

all of this being said, WF is still the team to beat, sure... but we all knew this already.

Last edited:
This is where you are wrong.... This years Page squad was better than last years.. last years Page team had more offensive firepower, but looking over the whole team, this years was better. MC went blow-for-blow with one of the best defenses i've seen at Page quite frankly... ever (arguably), and we have seen our fair share of truly dominate teams/defenses... A few key pieces were different this year, and it showed early and late.. I'm not taking anything away from last years team, but you just clearly have no clue what you're talking about..

For you to say that Mallard Creek has played a soft schedule is ridiculous and plain ol ignorant. Scotland, Harding, Hough, Vance and Page.. I'd throw in N Meck too, if you stick any of these teams in Wake Forests shoes for this years playoffs, they all run the table in the 4AA East. oh yeah.. probably Butler too...Coming on here to say that MC is playing nobodies to try and justify how WF is better.. my question to you is why...? Don't you think everyone will find out on the field soon anyways?.. Does it make you feel better at night? The only thing your argument did was make you sound clueless... good job you succeeded...

all of this being said, WF is still the team to beat, sure... but we all knew this already.

He's actually really not a WF fan. Middle Creek sucks so he jumped on the WF Band Wagon. His argument is that all the teams not named WF out of the East, are just as good as all the teams not named Mallard Creek out of the West. Which is a joke. Majority of those teams out of the East located in Wake County don't make the top 50 in the State. Also logic is irrelevant to him. He'll just say something stupid.

Last edited:
He's actually really not a WF fan. Middle Creek sucks so he jumped on the WF Band Wagon. His argument is that all the teams not named WF out of the East, are just as good as all the teams not named Mallard Creek out of the West. Which is a joke. Majority of those teams out of the East located in Wake County don't make the top 50 in the State. Also logic is irrelevant to him. He'll just say something stupid.
I'm a Wake Forest fan when its them against the west. I'm an East team fan when its against the west. Your thought process is the thing that made you look silly last year at this time.

I'm a Wake Forest fan when its them against the west. I'm an East team fan when its against the west. Your thought process is the thing that made you look silly last year at this time.

100% Troll with a Large dose of Bandwagon is what you are. That's your thought process, not mine. You said it over and over again. You need to own it. Why did you leave HSOT? It's really bad when Fans of team you cheer for tell you to get lost.

Last edited:
100% Troll with a Large dose of Bandwagon is what you are. That's your thought process, not mine. You said it over and over again. You need to own it. Why did you leave HSOT? It's really bad when Fans of team you cheer for tell you to get lost.

Sorry you're wrong, again
I won that bet! I knew and now everyone here knows that you have a thing for me, I hope you don't dream about me too! I wish you would get the message, I have a woman and your advances are unwelcome! I don't go that way!

Sorry you're wrong, again
I won that bet! I knew and now everyone here knows that you have a thing for me, I hope you don't dream about me too! I wish you would get the message, I have a woman and your advances are unwelcome! I don't go that way!

Nah! I'm 100% correct. I don't know if you're illiterate and can't read, check out the responses to your post. You're getting the same beat down that ran you away from HSOT! .I love reminding you.

FYI! Your 1st cousin does not count as your woman. :)

Nah! I'm 100% correct. I don't know if you're illiterate and can't read, check out the responses to your post. You're getting the same beat down that ran you away from HSOT! .I love reminding you.

FYI! Your 1st cousin does not count as your woman. :)

Yep your still wrong - just because you say it over and over doesn't make it true, specially in this case.

see you have to respond, I control you
FYI - Your mother does:D

btw - Mallard Creek still had a cake walk this year

Last edited:
Gotcha!

Middle Creek 9-4. You can flip it around anyway you like it. All the different semantics. Never was a program and never will be. You don't have a legitimate team, so you Troll.

I love controlling you. It so easy! You must respond and reply to me!o_O Puppet !

I love showing you something your program will never get! "
Cd8-Zd9UAAAi-L5.jpg

I love showing you something your program will never get! "
Cd8-Zd9UAAAi-L5.jpg

I don't have a program, and my kids graduated already. The group of players I pulled for already have enrolled into college and are playing in those programs with their scholarships. That's what its about.
Its funny, its high school football, its "just" high school football.
Its ok if some teams lose some years, too many schools in NC for them not to, the numbers are against them.

I bet you will respond again, you miss me so much. aww cute

Reactions: RSHS93
When you call yourself
I don't have a program, and my kids graduated already. The group of players I pulled for already have enrolled into college and are playing in those programs with their scholarships. That's what its about.
Its ok if some teams lose some years, too many schools in NC for them not to, the numbers are against them.

DAMN! I finally made you sound Human. Great job son!

When you call yourself

DAMN! I finally made you sound Human. Great job son!

So out of the 500 times I've told you that, you've finally read it and let it sink in? WOW
You still don't sound human to me, more like the village ........
of course you will reply again, lol puppet

Im curious since its just HS football then why did you lose your mind when Nick Stevens didnt put Middle Creek in his preseason polll?? I mean conspiracy theories, twitter posts.......I thought it was just HS football?

Reactions: dcov33

In my own mind, I'm not quite sure WF is the team to beat.

Reactions: PagePirates44
I did a little simulation for fun. I put Mallard Creek, Hough, Butler, North Meck, Harding and Vance in the same conference with Wake Forest's conference. Wake Forest won the conference. But the rest of the standings is telling. I had kept the actual result of the teams actually in the conference and just added their won/loss total with the Meck schools in. Yes, this was a simulation. Yes Mallard Creek may or may not win the state title. But it's time to put this Mallard Creek didn't play anybody nonsense to bed. The standings are below.

1. Wake Forest 11-0
2. Mallard Creek 10-1
3. Harding 9-2
4. Hough 8-3
5. Heritage 7-4
6. Vance 6-5
7. Butler 5-6
8. North Mecklenburg 4-7
9. Knightdale 3-8
10. Rolesville 2-9
11. Corinth Holders 1-10
12. Wakefield 0-11

Below are the results for Vance, Hough, North Meck, Butler and Harding against the teams in Wake Forest's conference.

Vance
Wake Forest 41 Vance 21
Heritage 28 Vance 26
Vance 44 Knightdale 13
Vance 42 Rolesville 10
Vance 42 Corinth Holders 6
Vance 44 Wakefield 7

Harding
Harding
41 Knightdale 6
Harding 35 Rolesville 0
Harding 41 Corinth Holders 0
Harding 41 Wakefield 0
Wake Forest 28 Harding 17

Hough

Wake Forest 38 Hough 21
Hough 28 Heritage 27
Hough 46 Knightdale 13
Hough 45 Rolesville 12
Hough 42 Corinth Holders 6
Hough 46 Wakefield 7

Butler

Wake Forest 40 Butler 19
Heritage 28 Butler 24
Butler 42 Knightdale 12
Butler 41 Rolesville 10
Butler 42 Corinth Holders 0
Butler 42 Wakefield 6

North Mecklenburg

Wake Forest 41 North Mecklenburg 14
Heritage 33 North Mecklenburg 20
North Mecklenburg 41 Knightdale 12
North Mecklenburg 41 Rolesville 14
North Mecklenburg 44 Corinth Holders 12
North Mecklenburg 41 Wakefield 7

Mallard Creek

Wake Forest 20 Mallard Creek 14
Mallard Creek 27 Heritage 14
Mallard Creek 39 Knightdale 0
Mallard Creek 38 Rolesville 0
Mallard Creek 42 Corinth Holders 0
Mallard Creek 42 Wakefield 0

I did a little simulation for fun. I put Mallard Creek, Hough, Butler, North Meck, Harding and Vance in the same conference with Wake Forest's conference. Wake Forest won the conference. But the rest of the standings is telling. I had kept the actual result of the teams actually in the conference and just added their won/loss total with the Meck schools in. Yes, this was a simulation. Yes Mallard Creek may or may not win the state title. But it's time to put this Mallard Creek didn't play anybody nonsense to bed. The standings are below.

1. Wake Forest 11-0
2. Mallard Creek 10-1
3. Harding 9-2
4. Hough 8-3
5. Heritage 7-4
6. Vance 6-5
7. Butler 5-6
8. North Mecklenburg 4-7
9. Knightdale 3-8
10. Rolesville 2-9
11. Corinth Holders 1-10
12. Wakefield 0-11

Below are the results for Vance, Hough, North Meck, Butler and Harding against the teams in Wake Forest's conference.

Vance
Wake Forest 41 Vance 21
Heritage 28 Vance 26
Vance 44 Knightdale 13
Vance 42 Rolesville 10
Vance 42 Corinth Holders 6
Vance 44 Wakefield 7

Harding
Harding
41 Knightdale 6
Harding 35 Rolesville 0
Harding 41 Corinth Holders 0
Harding 41 Wakefield 0
Wake Forest 28 Harding 17

Hough

Wake Forest 38 Hough 21
Hough 28 Heritage 27
Hough 46 Knightdale 13
Hough 45 Rolesville 12
Hough 42 Corinth Holders 6
Hough 46 Wakefield 7

Butler

Wake Forest 40 Butler 19
Heritage 28 Butler 24
Butler 42 Knightdale 12
Butler 41 Rolesville 10
Butler 42 Corinth Holders 0
Butler 42 Wakefield 6

North Mecklenburg

Wake Forest 41 North Mecklenburg 14
Heritage 33 North Mecklenburg 20
North Mecklenburg 41 Knightdale 12
North Mecklenburg 41 Rolesville 14
North Mecklenburg 44 Corinth Holders 12
North Mecklenburg 41 Wakefield 7

Mallard Creek

Wake Forest 20 Mallard Creek 14
Mallard Creek 27 Heritage 14
Mallard Creek 39 Knightdale 0
Mallard Creek 38 Rolesville 0
Mallard Creek 42 Corinth Holders 0
Mallard Creek 42 Wakefield 0

all this means nothing unless they play against each other, teams match up differently against each other

Bye bye. I know truth hurts.
lol, you just showed me you know nothing but that you can copy/paste

Just because you think and hope something will end a certain way doesn't mean it will. I don't care what paper says, football is played on the field not on paper. Not in someones poll and not in someones rankings.

Middle Creek = the biggest paper tiger ever

Also, your whole argument earlier was based on paper... hahahaha

Pretty good game tonight. Hough is a really good squad but Mallard Creek is just on another level. The funniest play tonight was when the DB caught the interception, ran all the way to the other end of the field and fumble. The collective sigh on Mallard Creek side made me chuckle.

Can't wait for Wake Forest and Mallard Creek next Saturday.

Pretty good game tonight. Hough is a really good squad but Mallard Creek is just on another level. The funniest play tonight was when the DB caught the interception, ran all the way to the other end of the field and fumble. The collective sigh on Mallard Creek side made me chuckle.

Can't wait for Wake Forest and Mallard Creek next Saturday.
I believe we all saw it coming

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT