ADVERTISEMENT

#7 Hough (11-3) at #1 Mallard Creek (13-0)

Who wins?

• Hough

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Mallard Creek

Votes: 34 87.2%

• Total voters
I got Mallard Creek winning but Hough really impressed me a couple weeks ago.

Its been a cake walk for Mallard Creek, They even beat Page at baseball 9-5, or was it soccer? maybe lacrosse?

MC has been through battles of tough games they could have lost. Unlike the East, the only team out of the East is Wake Forest. Not one team has come within 21 points of beating Wake Forest. Zero competition out of the East.

In addition three teams from Mallard Creek's conference, the I-Meck, are in regional finals this week.

MC has been through battles of tough games they could have lost. Unlike the East, the only team out of the East is Wake Forest. Not one team has come within 21 points of beating Wake Forest. Zero competition out of the East.

Exactly, MC could have lost against easy competition.

In addition three teams from Mallard Creek's conference, the I-Meck, are in regional finals this week.

So your saying that MC is in a split conference division? That they play weaker/smaller teams? that's how they won so easy? Like Wake Forest playing a smaller school like Knightdale who were in their conference, lol

Exactly, MC could have lost against easy competition.

Scotland, Harding, Hough, Vance and Page....You would be the only person in the state that would call these 5 teams easy competition. ...LOL! All 5 teams make the Top 10 in the State.

Last edited:
Maybe thats the problem with all you guys up in the Wake area......break out of the cocoon and get to know the rest of the teams in the state of NC. Play somebody more than 15 miles away.

So your saying that MC is in a split conference division? That they play weaker/smaller teams? that's how they won so easy? Like Wake Forest playing a smaller school like Knightdale who were in their conference, lol

That make's no sense? Knightdale finished 7-6 and not a top 100 team in the State.

Keep trying! :)

Maybe thats the problem with all you guys up in the Wake area......break out of the cocoon and get to know the rest of the teams in the state of NC. Play somebody more than 15 miles away.

that goes both ways

Scotland, Harding, Hough, Vance and Page....You would be the only person in the state that would call these 5 teams easy competition. ...LOL! All 5 teams make the Top 10 in the State.
yep easy competition

Mallard Creek had an easy walk, proof - they are playing a team they beat already for the final of the west 4AA

Hough earned a right to be there by beating Undefeated West Forsyth and 1 lost Myers Park. That speaks volumes of the conference they played in.

Keep Trying! :) I'll let you know when you make a decent argument.

Hough earned a right to be there by beating Undefeated West Forsyth and 1 lost Myers Park. That speaks volumes of the conference they played in.

Keep Trying! :) I'll let you know when you make a decent argument.

lol I still got you going. I luv it, you cant stand it can you!
Exactly, the other teams weren't any good and lost to a team that was already spanked by MC. Proof that there is no competition in the west for Mallard Creek and that they had a cake walk.
btw, I don't need you to confirm that I am right.;)

Exactly, the other teams weren't any good and lost to a team that was already spanked by MC. Proof that there is no competition in the west for Mallard Creek and that they had a cake walk.

Since you've confirmed you're just trolling.

When you say
another middle creek fan

Who's the other 2 fans? :)

I'm out! :)

Mallard Creek had an easy walk, proof - they are playing a team they beat already for the final of the west 4AA
Yeah, ok. You're right. Mallard Creek played a very easy schedule, just like Wake Forest. As you and other guys in the east have alluded to before, Mallard Creek has played some closer games than Wake Forest. Therefore with both teams playing the same easy schedules and Wake Forest winning bigger, it just goes to show that Wake Forest would crush Mallard Creek or Hough. So, go ahead and keep on thinking what you're thinking and extrapolate it to the title game. You guys go and keep that mindset all the way to the state title game, no matter whether Mallard Creek or Hough wins.

Reactions: paulraiderfan

I'VE GOT IT. THIS IS THE CPC4LIFE OF THE EAST. UNLESS.........CPC WAS TOO EMBARRASSED TO COME ON HERE WITH HIS OLD NAME AND IS USING A NAME FROM THE EAST TO TRY AND THROW EVERYONE OFF.

Yeah, ok. You're right. Mallard Creek played a very easy schedule, just like Wake Forest. As you and other guys in the east have alluded to before, Mallard Creek has played some closer games than Wake Forest. Therefore with both teams playing the same easy schedules and Wake Forest winning bigger, it just goes to show that Wake Forest would crush Mallard Creek or Hough. So, go ahead and keep on thinking what you're thinking and extrapolate it to the title game. You guys go and keep that mindset all the way to the state title game, no matter whether Mallard Creek or Hough wins.

Well last years Page team was better than this years, you have to agree.
Last years Page got smashed last year by Wake Forest, Page couldn't even score. Wake forest is better this year.
This year Mallard Creek could only beat Page by a baseball score of 9-5.
Wake Forest is just better than Mallard Creek and can score more than 9 points. Oh by the way, they got a great defense, also.

I agree with you, either Hough of Mallard Creek wins - this next game!

Some seem to forget who won both East / West 4AA and East / West All Star games last.

Last edited:
Well last years Page team was better than this years, you have to agree.
Last years Page got smashed last year by Wake Forest, Page couldn't even score. Wake forest is better this year.
This year Mallard Creek could only beat Page by a baseball score of 9-5.
Wake Forest is just better than Mallard Creek and can score more than 9 points. Oh by the way, they got a great defense, also.

I agree with you, either Hough of Mallard Creek wins - this next game!

Some seem to forget who won both East / West 4AA and East / West All Star games last.
Nope, I don't think last year's Page team was better. This year's team is younger but last year's team definitely wasn't better. The final got in the head of last year's Page team for two years in a row.

Were you at the Page/Mallard Creek game or were you at a Middle Creek basketball game?

See, you guys in the east have to be careful. Just like we Charlotte fans were beating our chests and looking at invincibility, Butler loses to Vance and Vance gets spanked by Page. Then Page mentally crumbles against Wake Forest, just like they did the year before against Mallard Creek.

Wake Forest beats Page in a game Page mentally crumbled in. Now, Wake Forest is coasting through their season an region playing somewhere between middle school and high school teams, and you're saying they're world beaters.

They could be. But, I guarantee one thing. IF Mallard Creek wins and plays Wake Forest in the title game and again that's an IF, that Mallard Creek defene will, by far, be the best defense Wake Forest has laid eyes on this season. I'm not saying Mallard Creek would win, like you're so humbly saying about Wake Forest, but they pose the the best defense, by far.

MC’s schedule was by no means weak. They play one of the toughest schedules out there.

Last y
Nope, I don't think last year's Page team was better. This year's team is younger but last year's team definitely wasn't better. The final got in the head of last year's Page team for two years in a row.

Were you at the Page/Mallard Creek game or were you at a Middle Creek basketball game?

See, you guys in the east have to be careful. Just like we Charlotte fans were beating our chests and looking at invincibility, Butler loses to Vance and Vance gets spanked by Page. Then Page mentally crumbles against Wake Forest, just like they did the year before against Mallard Creek.

Wake Forest beats Page in a game Page mentally crumbled in. Now, Wake Forest is coasting through their season an region playing somewhere between middle school and high school teams, and you're saying they're world beaters.

They could be. But, I guarantee one thing. IF Mallard Creek wins and plays Wake Forest in the title game and again that's an IF, that Mallard Creek defene will, by far, be the best defense Wake Forest has laid eyes on this season. I'm not saying Mallard Creek would win, like you're so humbly saying about Wake Forest, but they pose the the best defense, by far.

Last years Page team was much more dangerous offensively. This years team was much better on defense. That was a very, very good defense that played Friday night. There may not be 3 teams in 10 years that have bottled up the MC offense like that for 4 quarters.

Creek averaged 36 a game against some of the best teams in the state and got 9 against Page. Probably didnt have 200 yds in offense.

Reactions: PagePirates44
Last y

Last years Page team was much more dangerous offensively. This years team was much better on defense. That was a very, very good defense that played Friday night. There may not be 3 teams in 10 years that have bottled up the MC offense like that for 4 quarters.

Creek averaged 36 a game against some of the best teams in the state and got 9 against Page. Probably didnt have 200 yds in offense.
I agree with you there.

How much football have you watched to say Mallard Creek’s schedule was weak? I got Coach Palmieri’s number for anybody that wants to play. Any takers?
Do not waste your time with him he threatened to turn me in because of board rules and all i called him was a band wagon fan.

Beat 4 of the 7 remaining teams in 4a/4aa. 3 of them on their own fields.

You are troll boy. Thats a fact.

He has already played coach Lucas. Beat them twice.

Beat 4 of the 7 remaining teams in 4a/4aa. 3 of them on their own fields.

You are troll boy. Thats a fact.

He has already played coach Lucas. Beat them twice.

and MC lost 2 regular season games last year and only won 1 round in playoffs.
He hasn't played Lucas with this team. That's a fact!
If you don't like my opinion that MC had a cakewalk just like WF did this year, move on, you will never change my mind.

and MC lost 2 regular season games last year and only won 1 round in playoffs.
He hasn't played Lucas with this team. That's a fact!
If you don't like my opinion that MC had a cakewalk just like WF did this year, move on, you will never change my mind.
Cpc is this U? Come out from under the bed n quit hiding...the playoffs is almost over..u can come out n start the 2019 cpc is the best conference in the state thread for next yr lol

Cpc is this U? Come out from under the bed n quit hiding...the playoffs is almost over..u can come out n start the 2019 cpc is the best conference in the state thread for next yr lol

He once called himself, The East is dropping Bombs & The West couldn't score. He's a long time delusional Middle Creek Fan & has his PHD in trolling. Has absolutely no logical response to anything football related. Non Stop troll. Once he figured out that Middle Creek was not a contender,he went Ghost. Seems to be a popular move with these guys. My team sucks so instead of being a true fan. I'll just be a band wagon guy, and jump from one team to another. They started a thread on HSOT calling him out and he disappeared like CPC and showed up here. They're probably Butt buddies....LMAO!

Last edited:
Mallard Creek strength of schedule rated ninth in the state by Simmons. Wake is 26th. By playing those two it makes another teams SOS jump and obviously neither of these teams can play themselves.

Thought Mallard Creek's schedule was pretty strong with Scotland, Butler, and Harding non conference. Vance, Hough, and North Meck were all solid teams in conference. Three opponents still playing.

http://simmonsratings.com/4Arank17.htm

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT