ADVERTISEMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks. don't know if true. just messenger business. jack britt friend tell me few players not eligible because they live outside circle. he said too #5 from hamlet. if true how #5 loyal to Scotland. all true? some?

just messaging. no beef intended

not friction fan

Last edited:
kid has been playing for 3 years at SC is that the best they can do. jack britt needs to worry about their asses not going o for in the conference. oh i forgot there is Hoke

brother man #5 dad live richmond and moma in scotland. my jack Britt friend say this turn to dispute where he play. true?

Last edited:
if he live in richmond first why he loyal to scotland. to me that big change in wind. who made choice moma daddy #5 or scotland in his grade 8?

if he live in richmond first why he loyal to scotland. to me that big change in wind. who made choice moma daddy #5 or scotland in his grade 8?
Man you came up with this Zamir getting a free trip to Ga, and know this. what's you angle o yea it always a friend telling you this something smelly with you .

Deana needs to shut this guy down. Every week it’s a new conspiracy.

How come every conspiracy theory you have “heard” has been false? Maybe you should quit listening to all these people you know. And if he lives in Richmond county, you think richmond would allow that? How stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT