ADVERTISEMENT

5-0 STARMOUNT @ 5-0 MOUNT AIRY

With all due respect rough. Who you get your info from doesn't know what is going on at Starmount. I've noticed this with several of your posts in the past year. I never mentioned being better than anyone else. I don't know why this was brought up?? I just implied that Starmount will have a really good team next year. One of the Tarboro posters above recognizes that as well
Yeah I don't personally see anything wrong with praising the upcoming talent of a team. I think most starmount posters know the tall task ahead of them this weekend as Mount airy is extremely good this year. But I feel like next year could be a good game.

With all due respect rough. Who you get your info from doesn't know what is going on at Starmount. I've noticed this with several of your posts in the past year. I never mentioned being better than anyone else. I don't know why this was brought up?? I just implied that Starmount will have a really good team next year. One of the Tarboro posters above recognizes that as well
They know the deal. What you are doing is hoping. Not basing it on dudes. It will be four years before any of us catch up to them. Whether your little middle school wins or not. Nephew didn't take weightlifting, his schedule got changed, he now takes weightlifting. Dudes are required on the varsity to be there at 715 each morning. You got that kind of commitment? Didn't think so. It may not be right but it's what they are doing. East isnt. It's why their JV is kicking butt after supposedly being vulnerable in middle school. And they are doing it without 5 guys that would normally be on JV

he just makes stuff up as he goes. He’s been doing that for 2 years and the checks are starting to bounce and people are noticing. He has a lot of negative opinions about area schools and 99% of it is wrong and a way to make him feel better about the school with his favorite teenagers (Mount Airy). I don’t know one East Surry fan and I’m close with several who believes this guy is associated with their school in anyway.

Mt. Airy in a blowout. They're playing on a different level.
Think Tim Robinson GIF by NETFLIX

• Haha
Reactions: Bearmod1
I hope it is a tough enough game to where our starters can get plenty of playing time. Hard to keep in focus when you are sitting on bench watching subs play. Great dilemma to have but hard on coaching staff to maintain harmony.

News Update from NCHSAA:
The NCHSAA has decided to cancel the remainder of the 1A football season and award Mt Airy the NCHSAA 1A State Championship due to no one being on the same level. This decision was unanimous and will save the other 1A football teams a lot of money and embarrassment for wishful thinking. Thank you all for understanding and taking it like a man. Fans will not be refunded for season passes and are just shit out of luck.
Da Bears

News Update from NCHSAA:
The NCHSAA has decided to cancel the remainder of the 1A football season and award Mt Airy the NCHSAA 1A State Championship due to no one being on the same level. This decision was unanimous and will save the other 1A football teams a lot of money and embarrassment for wishful thinking. Thank you all for understanding and taking it like a man. Fans will not be refunded for season passes and are just shit out of luck.
Da Bears
MA football has never had the respect the program deserves because of their fan base.

MA football has never had the respect the program deserves because of their fan base.
A handful of avid fans on message boards does not represent the MA fanbase. Some of us have been fans around 50-70 years and never post any negative or disparaging remarks. The fanbase is well is in the 10,000+ range. People don't like winners and that is the issue.

A handful of avid fans on message boards does not represent the MA fanbase. Some of us have been fans around 50-70 years and never post any negative or disparaging remarks. The fanbase is well is in the 10,000+ range. People don't like winners and that is the issue.
I have great respect for your posts DaddyDoug. But I don’t think that’s it. It’s that the handful is so prolific in their posts and never allow for the fact that there are several excellent teams and programs. I cringe every time a Thomasville poster does the same. I say to all of them, Act like you’ve been there before.

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
Also as a MA fan I could care less about anybodys respect or admiration on a message board! Come on who really cares! Lighten up its a forum for discussion and maybe a little fun jabs! My last post good luck to all and BYE!

Reactions: T-ville Bulldawgs07
If it is just “people don’t like winners” how do you explain the respect shown to big winners like Robbinsville, Tarboro, Thomasville, etc?

If it is just “people don’t like winners” how do you explain the respect shown to big winners like Robbinsville, Tarboro, Thomasville, etc?
So those teams have no posters that get carried away? prlyes you have always hated MA and have always called us the big fish in a little pond, you have said several times MA wouldnt do good in another part of NC or in 2 A and you know it dosent have shi$ to do with respect for fans. You just hate MA!

Mt Airy fans do not put down other programs, belittle other coaches or their staff or their towns, always welcome other teams and provide them with their own dressing room and facility.

Even the fact that their is ONE team and one team only that so many on here go out of their way to talk trash about Mt Airy. Jealous, jealous, jealous. Grow Up, my goodness.

No. No.
I've never heard a MA poster say anything about the small A champion. 🙄

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT